Anyone playing legit?

Rxd

Pretty much title. I've lost all interest in OSRS as it got pretty overwhelming as i had to take a break ( school, life mishaps, and just setbacks socially) 

Want to get back in, but i cant really convince myself to do so ; I feel I've missed such a integral part of the game...

Edited by Rxd

20 minutes ago, Rxd said:

Pretty much title. I've lost all interest in OSRS as it got pretty overwhelming as i had to take a break ( school, life mishaps, and just setbacks socially) 

Want to get back in, but i cant really convince myself to do so ; I feel I've missed such a integral part of the game...

How long have you been gone for? What were you planning on doing in the game ironmeme/pking/main?

I'd say key is finding a cc/discord with people that have the same or further goals than you. Make friends whilst playing.

Edited by Galileo

3 minutes ago, Runnwith said:

I see Osrs as a thing I can do while I'm doing more important things like studying or playing fortnut. I don't see it as a game in itself. That way it's more appealing than having to look at as me clicking a thing for x hours just to gain one level.

Since when the f is fortnut a more important thing to do? lul

And btw now I know where u spend the moneys from services... SUXNFUX4VBUX L0L

Edited by Galileo

5 hours ago, kazemaru said:

yep i play legit on ironman

normal accs are just so boring

4 hours ago, THS said:

Seen a few of my friends get really into it on ironmen.

The facade is ruined a little after farming for so long, but I planned on making my own with my time off work coming up.

Wanna join me? :xboge:

4 hours ago, Keebler said:

Im thinking of iron man just don't know if I can dedicate the time FeelsBadMan

ironmen is the way to go. i have been around with rs for 10+ years and never anything in game was as fun as just doing casual things on ironmen.

im playing UIM and it's absolute blast. y'day did heroes + mm1 + some random quests in one go. soo fun and relaxing. (and UG + regicide in one go day before)

Can't play more then like 5hours total every week as game it self is too grindy and boring without end content i guess. and in general - computer games are absolute waste of time and fake feel of  accomplishment or what ever so no point invest time into playing a lot.

Edited by guywithlsd
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

ironmen is the way to go. i have been around with rs for 10+ years and never anything in game was as fun as just doing casual things on ironmen.

im playing UIM and it's absolute blast. y'day did heroes + mm1 + some random quests in one go. soo fun and relaxing. (and UG + regicide in one go day before)

Can't play more then like 5hours total every week as game it self is too grindy and boring without end content i guess. and in general - computer games are absolute waste of time and fake feel of  accomplishment or what ever so no point invest time into playing a lot.

Thats how Im feeling with videogames in general. Thanks for the response man gonna think about it. I hate questing so much.