Looking for someone to bot 1-99 agility. Payment upon completition.

Galileo

As title says. willing to pay 200M. Can let a mm hold payment till acc is completed. Will provide bonds aswell as account details to the account(s).

Paying extra for the marks of grace collected. 2x the price if you'd exchange them for crystals and sell to ge. So bot 1-99 agility for 350m-ish

Edited by Galileo

5 minutes ago, Galileo said:

As title says. willing to pay 200M. Can let a mm hold payment till acc is completed. Will provide bonds aswell as account details to the account(s).

Paying extra for the marks of grace collected. 2x the price if you'd exchange them for crystals and sell to ge. So bot 1-99 agility for 350m-ish

I can do it, but im not doing it at completion thats just silly, we can discuss terms if you want swing me a pm

• Like 1

I can do this EASILY for you, we can let the mm hold the cash until completion. you do not need to supply bonds as i will get them via marks of grace that's up to you.

Pm me to discuss further i've gotten multiple accounts to 85+ agility can provide proof also.

Edited by torvah111

2 hours ago, Galileo said:

get @Dbuffed as your MM hes one of the most trusted people around here.

ontopic: paying after completing is just suicide since i think not 1 bot is going to reach 99 before getting banned.

or you are willing to wait like 2 years bot everyday 30min

1 hour ago, Runnwith said:

If you need someone to do this by hand I can make myself suffer and do it. Skeptical to see if it can be done via botting only. But there's a bunch of talented scripters with scripts that aren't saturated. We can discuss a price if you want my tears involved with XP. Mm holds money off ?

Give me ur tears/99agility price

55 minutes ago, nvrsince said:

I can do this EASILY for you, we can let the mm hold the cash until completion. you do not need to supply bonds as i will get them via marks of grace that's up to you.

Pm me to discuss further i've gotten multiple accounts to 85+ agility can provide proof also.

Got someone who has succeeded 99 on the hook. Currently talking.

15 minutes ago, kazemaru said:

get @Dbuffed as your MM hes one of the most trusted people around here.

ontopic: paying after completing is just suicide since i think not 1 bot is going to reach 99 before getting banned.

or you are willing to wait like 2 years bot everyday 30min

I know dbuffed is daddy.

7 hours ago, Galileo said:

i can do  this but i wont refund bonds on ban

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chris locked this topic