Ragnars Warrior Guild - 「Collect Tokens」「Progressive Defender Looting」「Camp Top/Bottom Floors」

Ragnar Lothbrok

Ragnars Warrior Guild

Currently out with the premium Warrior Guild scripts on the SDN there are no feature rich scripts for this mini-game, I hope you appreciate my time and effort to bring this script to you guys.

Info

Current Version:
v1.3

Script Features

Running Modes:
Collect Tokens
Collect Tokens & Kill Cyclops
Only Kill Cyclops

Misc Settings:
Use Quick Prayers
Move Mouse Outside Screen During Combat

Food Settings:
Supports Most Food
Bank When Out Of Food
Set HP % To Eat At

Token Settings:
Supports All Armour Types
Set Token Amount To Begin Killing Cyclops

Cyclops Settings:
Progressive (Loots Best Defender)
Camp Top Floor (Loots Defenders Up To Rune)
Camp Bottom Floor (Loots Dragon Defenders)

Do you require any features that are not listed above? Leave a post and I'll be sure to look into the possibility of adding these features.

GUI

zgoJNIN.png

Bug Reports

If you come across any bugs while using this script please report them here and I'll be sure to look into them in a timely manner.

Download
RagnarsWarriorGuildObfuscated.jar

Edited by Ragnar Lothbrok
  • Like 6
  • Heart 3

9 hours ago, blackskull19 said:

Tried to use it, but only opens bank then logs out. Used adamant armour and monkfish.

Also, when you use both collect tokens and kill cyclops, you cannot chose which cyclops task to do. 

Do you have all the items required in your inventory/bank for Adamant Armour and Monkfish?

Can you let me know your setup and I'll try reproduce.

6 hours ago, luck or skill said:

@Ragnar Lothbrok cant get this to work? input the details and after i click start, it "check my bank for food" which i have in inventory and over 1k in bank??? and then script logs me off

I've had a few similar reports - I'll look into this today and aim to post a fix later on in the day!

collects tokens pretty well. I noticed at 1 point it animated armor then ran to the bank during the animation because it was low on food. Not sure if it would of came back and killed it or not or would of broke at that point. As far as killing for defenders i saw it went through like 1k tokens without getting an iron defender and I right clicked piles around and there was one on the ground it wasn't looting. Not sure about that because it did loot a bronze one. Also right now it is moving mouse off screen no matter what even when that option is unchecked.

I would like to see potion support and looting of drops worth looting other than defenders.

Edited by mikehamz

2 hours ago, mikehamz said:

collects tokens pretty well. I noticed at 1 point it animated armor then ran to the bank during the animation because it was low on food. Not sure if it would of came back and killed it or not or would of broke at that point. As far as killing for defenders i saw it went through like 1k tokens without getting an iron defender and I right clicked piles around and there was one on the ground it wasn't looting. Not sure about that because it did loot a bronze one. Also right now it is moving mouse off screen no matter what even when that option is unchecked.

I would like to see potion support and looting of drops worth looting other than defenders.

I'll look into the defender looting as well as the move mouse off screen settings.

2 hours ago, mikehamz said:

Version 1.2 released - please be sure to update your Jar with the latest version.

2 minutes ago, mikehamz said:

Now whenever I run it with the new version killing cyclopses only it goes up to like 30 percent CPU usage and I have to close osbot in task manager. Also the version before this one wasn't looting steel defender either.

version before looted bronze but nothing else as there was a typo in the code that caused it to always think you were currently looking for a bronze defender. The increase in CPU will likely be due to the changes I made to defender detection - I'll refactor this just now to fix that increase.