Ragnars Warrior Guild - 「Collect Tokens」「Progressive Defender Looting」「Camp Top/Bottom Floors」

Ragnar Lothbrok

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Ragnar, i really love your script. Finally a working script for collecting tokens ! But everytime it attacks the animated armor, it clicks on it for 3 times.. Isnt that a bit bustable ? However i use it anyway, just want to get an Ddef... played for 7000 tokens legit and now im tired of it. Didnt try out the cyclops camping mode yet.

How do you install this ? just put the jar file into your local script folder (c:user:name:osbot:scripts or something like that)

5 hours ago, Butters_c137 said:

Hey Ragnar, i really love your script. Finally a working script for collecting tokens ! But everytime it attacks the animated armor, it clicks on it for 3 times.. Isnt that a bit bustable ? However i use it anyway, just want to get an Ddef... played for 7000 tokens legit and now im tired of it. Didnt try out the cyclops camping mode yet.

How do you install this ? just put the jar file into your local script folder (c:user:name:osbot:scripts or something like that)

How can you give a review then ask people how to install? Anws, this is good for collecting tokens, that's all. 

for anyone wondering if this works, you need to manually pick up the defenders (EDIT** - Start with either no defender at bronze or have your defender equipped if you want it to auto loot and upgrade) Still needs to be babysat and you have to choose either tokens or cyclops, as if you do both it will never stop doing tokens.

Edited by OSRSBotBoi1
Change of info

• 2 weeks later...