Looking for script idea for my first script

ManOfMen

24 minutes ago, Teek said:

How would that work?... I wouldn't mind making something similar myself.. maybe.. query g.e prices and dump them every X minutes, look for a certain pattern then try buy X amount of the item ect?

idk i have read recently throuout the google that ge flipping scripts are pretty easy bannable.

3 hours ago, Teek said:

How would that work?... I wouldn't mind making something similar myself.. maybe.. query g.e prices and dump them every X minutes, look for a certain pattern then try buy X amount of the item ect?

I wrote one through using a predefined spreadsheet for a different bot. Pull rsbuddy prices and predefine the max item limits. A lot more logic and calculations than one may think. Cycle times come into play with the scripts ability to make decisions on items. 

4 hours ago, bifas86 said:

idk i have read recently throuout the google that ge flipping scripts are pretty easy bannable.

Lol what? how? 

1 hour ago, Aftermath said:

I wrote one through using a predefined spreadsheet for a different bot. Pull rsbuddy prices and predefine the max item limits. A lot more logic and calculations than one may think. Cycle times come into play with the scripts ability to make decisions on items. 

Mhmm.. seems like I would do something similar, maybe dump to a .txt and load from a .txt every X minutes.. I'll look more into it though. The programming isn't the issue. The design is.

5 hours ago, Aftermath said:

do u still have that script?

4 hours ago, Teek said:

Lol what? how? 

Mhmm.. seems like I would do something similar, maybe dump to a .txt and load from a .txt every X minutes.. I'll look more into it though. The programming isn't the issue. The design is.

it would be nice if u could make script like this.

4 hours ago, Teek said:

Yes, of course. I would probably use HTTP requests to read from here:

http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/

However.. what should I make the script do? ?

idk first make it to log in and press on ge , then randomly choose the items based on high margins, and flip them, then log out, and etc

osbuddy margins or ge tracker , or that official rs sitei dk exactly.

On 10/11/2018 at 7:06 AM, bifas86 said:

idk first make it to log in and press on ge , then randomly choose the items based on high margins, and flip them, then log out, and etc

osbuddy margins or ge tracker , or that official rs sitei dk exactly.

If you're experienced with merchanting and willing to teach me the ins/out I wouldn't mind give you free access to my script once I make it. That's IF I do make this script.