Suicide botting f2p

Vivezo

So i've been doing some tests with some premium scripts, actually been running my wc bot for 16 - 17 hours straight with only maybe 3 quick dc's due to script errors and no ban yet on a f2p.
I also botted from tutorial island straight out the doors onto oaks and then willows, currently at 69 WC.

So i'm curious, if i'm lasting 17 hours straight on a f2p bot, then is this script actually worth taking breaks with and trying to get to 99? or do they generally ban you after 1 day nowadays, because my first test with a different script was banned about 24 hrs after creation at 68 WC, i took a few breaks the longest was a 5 hour break.

Edited by Vivezo

IMO it depends how the account was created, if the tutorial island was done legit and you didnt just jump straight into wc then you should be fine as long as you handle breaks correctly. But most F2P bots do get banned pretty early on. I always get banned when im least expecting it ? Best of luck!

5 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

IMO it depends how the account was created, if the tutorial island was done legit and you didnt just jump straight into wc then you should be fine as long as you handle breaks correctly. But most F2P bots do get banned pretty early on. I always get banned when im least expecting it ? Best of luck!

Same, hand trained firemaking to the minimum level for Wintertodt. Used a bot for the whole time with breaks and got to 99 three times. Rested each account and still got the ban after about 3 days. 

4 hours ago, Runnwith said:

Same, hand trained firemaking to the minimum level for Wintertodt. Used a bot for the whole time with breaks and got to 99 three times. Rested each account and still got the ban after about 3 days. 

I don't seem to have issues botting cooking, firemaking and fletching to 99. What I normally do is bot lets say 2 hours of wintertod then take a break, Then move onto an other skill such as fletching or cooking for a while, take a break then go back to the one I'm focusing main on. I only really get banned for botting skills such as hunter, mining, fishing and woodcutting to 99. 

My last bot account I botted to 99 range, firemaking, fletching, cooking, woodcutting, hunter and fishing then got a perm ban (Accidently left my bot on when going out not releasing, habbit of mine). 

My current account is 99 firemaking, fletching, 76 mining and 91 smithing. heading for the 99 mining and smithing grind now. Also its sat at 90 cooking due to botting cooking every now and then instead of mining when going to bot an other skill after my 2 hours of smithing, its also a level 3 skiller which I might sell at the end of it if its not been banned. When I'm botting to 99 mining after my smithing grind, I will bot after a couple of hours of mining (or minutes due to the high ban rate :)) an other skill which I plan on getting 99 in so lets say hunter with some thieving. I try to bot different skills because a lot of legit players can't do the same skill, the same thing for hours and hours, day after day so I try to look different in what I'm doing each time I play. 

Also I take a day out each week normally the Thursday to train legit or do some quests (mainly on mobile client) so that way I look a bit more legit.

Edited by Jueix

I wasnt using a vpn, i seem to be able to bot for approximately 20 hrs with a " flagged ip " before the ban hammer, tbh if i ran 10 accounts, hit 60 in them 10 hours easily, have another 10 hours x 10 accounts = 100 hours of yew botting per day 
only effort i have to put in is selling 200 regular logs to get enough for a rune axe ?

Edited by Vivezo

9 hours ago, Vivezo said:

I wasnt using a vpn, i seem to be able to bot for approximately 20 hrs with a " flagged ip " before the ban hammer, tbh if i ran 10 accounts, hit 60 in them 10 hours easily, have another 10 hours x 10 accounts = 100 hours of yew botting per day 
only effort i have to put in is selling 200 regular logs to get enough for a rune axe ?

Or just do general stores for 20 hours ? .

On 10/4/2018 at 10:32 PM, Jueix said:

I don't seem to have issues botting cooking, firemaking and fletching to 99. What I normally do is bot lets say 2 hours of wintertod then take a break, Then move onto an other skill such as fletching or cooking for a while, take a break then go back to the one I'm focusing main on. I only really get banned for botting skills such as hunter, mining, fishing and woodcutting to 99. 

My last bot account I botted to 99 range, firemaking, fletching, cooking, woodcutting, hunter and fishing then got a perm ban (Accidently left my bot on when going out not releasing, habbit of mine). 

My current account is 99 firemaking, fletching, 76 mining and 91 smithing. heading for the 99 mining and smithing grind now. Also its sat at 90 cooking due to botting cooking every now and then instead of mining when going to bot an other skill after my 2 hours of smithing, its also a level 3 skiller which I might sell at the end of it if its not been banned. When I'm botting to 99 mining after my smithing grind, I will bot after a couple of hours of mining (or minutes due to the high ban rate :)) an other skill which I plan on getting 99 in so lets say hunter with some thieving. I try to bot different skills because a lot of legit players can't do the same skill, the same thing for hours and hours, day after day so I try to look different in what I'm doing each time I play. 

Also I take a day out each week normally the Thursday to train legit or do some quests (mainly on mobile client) so that way I look a bit more legit.

How many hours do you bot per day on average?:ditto:

Edited by Elixar

So basically what you are doing is letting the bot catcher watch you and record you so that they are 100% going to fuck anyone else behind you using that script.

literally the only reason we have so many bans here is because all youze mother fuckers are using the same scripts and its just an A I  program learning your patterns from the suicide botting. you wont make it to 99 and you definitely are gonna ruin if it isnt already ruined for everyone else.

think about it

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, wonkateddy said:

So basically what you are doing is letting the bot catcher watch you and record you so that they are 100% going to fuck anyone else behind you using that script.

literally the only reason we have so many bans here is because all youze mother fuckers are using the same scripts and its just an A I  program learning your patterns from the suicide botting. you wont make it to 99 and you definitely are gonna ruin if it isnt already ruined for everyone else.

think about it

Thinking isn't one of the strong points here.

"Antiban is bork" "Shit script (Insert premium script name)

"My main got banned I thought this script was undetectable" ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sprayer said:

i just got perm banned, i followed guidelines didnt do anything to obvious.. used my real ip no vpn or proxy, even hand trained couple of skills did tutorial island by hand not sure where i went wrong

Even if you're the safest and most precautionar person you're bound to be caught eventually. It's like playing Russian roulette, you'll bite the bullet sooner or later. Make the money you want and dip