R> Ranged training service from 40

QuiTTTed

Hello.

Im new to forums but im looking to get some services done on my account. I currenty have 75m osrsgp budget and im wondering how far i could get my ranged level with the GP?

Account is 1 defense/prayer which will stay 1.

Account is not member currently because im very very busy with work but looking to get long term services done 40-99 range n 30-99 str probably.

Willing to use middleman on my fee of cost so that MM will hold GP if you are not trusted enought and when done, MM will hand out payment. Prefer trusted people who have long trusted history with such deals.

HAND MADE! NO BOTING OR MACROING!

Taking offers now!

Thanks!

NB! If ive forgotten some information to be added here then please let me know whats missing or what would be needed, ill try to provide!

9 hours ago, QuiTTTed said:

Hello.

Im new to forums but im looking to get some services done on my account. I currenty have 75m osrsgp budget and im wondering how far i could get my ranged level with the GP?

Account is 1 defense/prayer which will stay 1.

Account is not member currently because im very very busy with work but looking to get long term services done 40-99 range n 30-99 str probably.

Willing to use middleman on my fee of cost so that MM will hold GP if you are not trusted enought and when done, MM will hand out payment. Prefer trusted people who have long trusted history with such deals.

HAND MADE! NO BOTING OR MACROING!

Taking offers now!

Thanks!

NB! If ive forgotten some information to be added here then please let me know whats missing or what would be needed, ill try to provide!

I have sent you a PM regarding this service request :)

6 minutes ago, Runnwith said:

@Hope, and @OSRS Butlers are ones that have services open and seem to have the fastest completion rate. They may be able to tell you how much gp per xp it will be.

You always tagging, when are you going to apply to join my services? Lol ?