[Stable] OSBot 2.5.23

Alek

When I don't use mirror mode, it's basically an instant ban... 

Just to share some info, I suicide bot from 3PM to 7AM (UK time, 4 accounts simultaneously, using mirror, no proxy). That's around 16 hours. I've done this with 15-20 accounts. 100% chance they go the whole way without ban, but trade all the goods over by the end, as there is a 95% chance they'll be banned the following day. Also, I'm nocturnal. Just to give some context.

Anyone else got some neat botting info to make the most out of accounts before they get the ban?

Edit: Should I delete this post? Could Jagex use this against me or is there not enough info?

Edited by Glaciation96
2 hours ago, Glaciation96 said:

Just to share some info, I suicide bot from 3PM to 7AM (UK time, 4 accounts simultaneously, using mirror, no proxy). That's around 16 hours. I've done this with 15-20 accounts. 100% chance they go the whole way without ban, but trade all the goods over by the end, as there is a 95% chance they'll be banned the following day. Also, I'm nocturnal. Just to give some context.

Anyone else got some neat botting info to make the most out of accounts before they get the ban?

Edit: Should I delete this post? Could Jagex use this against me or is there not enough info?

They manually review account bans after you've been flagged. There's nothing you are saying that they haven't already said since the game was released.

• Like 1
On 9/30/2018 at 9:39 PM, Glaciation96 said:

Why don't you just bot less and not get banned lol. I'm nearly maxed on my ironman. Pretty much 100% botted except slayer and I wrote all the scripts. Using mirror mode + writing your own scripts in unique places is the best way to not get banned. It's like using a mouse macro but with endless capabilities. We all know jagex doesn't ban mouse macros.

I believe they have some way to detect client injection (which is now maybe fixed thanks to Alek). And I also believe that they write specific flagging codes for very popular scripts. So if you use mirror mode and stick to low key scripts, they literally can't tell you apart from anyone else.

The last thing is that you can't keep doing the same task for a massive amount of time. I've basically combined many of my scripts together so for example every 2 hours it will go on a herb run, no matter what I was scripting before. And every hour it does birdhouse runs. I think this is the main reason I haven't been banned. Jagex doesn't expect multi-faceted bots.

Trust me, I've been doing this for a while

Edited by cooldoruk60
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, cooldoruk60 said:

Why don't you just bot less and not get banned lol. I'm nearly maxed on my ironman. Pretty much 100% botted except slayer and I wrote all the scripts. Using mirror mode + writing your own scripts in unique places is the best way to not get banned. It's like using a mouse macro but with endless capabilities. We all know jagex doesn't ban mouse macros.

I believe they have some way to detect client injection (which is now maybe fixed thanks to Alek). And I also believe that they write specific flagging codes for very popular scripts. So if you use mirror mode and stick to low key scripts, they literally can't tell you apart from anyone else.

The last thing is that you can't keep doing the same task for a massive amount of time. I've basically combined many of my scripts together so for example every 2 hours it will go on a herb run, no matter what I was scripting before. And every hour it does birdhouse runs. I think this is the main reason I haven't been banned. Jagex doesn't expect multi-faceted bots.

Trust me, I've been doing this for a while

Thanks for the info!! But I have tried botting less, I had 12 bots at one point, and ran four at a time for around 3 hours a day then switched to the next 4. Still got banned, but they were just fishing lobs non stop so that's probably why.

Also, could you explain how writing in unique places is compared to mouse macro? Isnt that just auto clicking?

And with your herb and bird runs, that's pretty neat, but do you use a line of code which acts as a timer or a set condition for that? For example, every 500 fish you catch if you're botting fishing, your char will then just preform these errands?

Edited by Glaciation96
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Zach locked this topic