Mericilessly instabanned / recommend a proxy?

Valiant One

So I made a fresh VPC instance, bought a new proxy6 proxy, made new accounts, bought some gold through boglagold, and proceeded to get myself a bond, i activate it relog... account disabled.
Now this is quite harsh, in my experience i didn't get banned so quickly especially since the only thing i did was RWT (and strangely got macro ban).

So IMO there could be three things:
-Something with the hardware ID is off, I'm using ubuntu 14.04 instance with same single core+1.8GB ram setup every time. This setup kind of was recommanded before (but with Windows Server since its kinda easier to setup) on some other botting forum. And I used that Windows one and never had such a quick action before. So if there was truly something wrong with the combination of hardware I was using i should've gotten much faster bans in the past, but I didn't. But in all fairness I don't know much at all how HWID works, so please feel free to explain it to me. :)

-Boglagold trader might have an acc that was flagged. Now in their defence I asked the dude and he claimed he was using new account and I was the first one complaining. I had this issue before having purchased just 4M and then legitimately playing the account to sell it to a friend only to get it banned after a few days for RWT+macro. This time it wasn't for RWT and the trader claims to still have an account going.

-Proxy6 sold me a recycled proxy and it's previous owner(s) stained the proxy by macroing so hard that i got banned immediately repeating the usual action of the botters being getting the cash needed to fuel the account. IMHO this could have been the most likely option since it kind of explains why i didn't get RWT ban and why the trader is still going.

In this events is there any other proxy site that you would recommend? Or do you have any other recommendation regarding the subject?

Have you tried checking that the accounts are actually banned and not just "disabled "

Jagex bot-detection system will check if your accounts verified with a registered email address
If its not simply go to
- Account settings
- Verify Email adress

Once the email adress is verified you should be able to log in only if the account status is not " Banned "
But if you are banned then yes it is because your account traded a  RWT Bot from mexican land and you instantly bought a bond which is a dodgy form of membership for bots that jagex know about.
Your whole attempt was real sus and the accounts aren't even 2 weeks old so theirs flags flying all over the place. I'd be surprised if you didn't get banned to be honest.

Edited by Elixar

Will buying brazilian bonds through boacomprar on BR proxies help with detection? That is, are they using billing data to track people? I've had some success with it and its only $0.75$ per MGP.
Also yes I haven't confirmed my e-mail, and it was on cock.li, is cock bad choice of mail?

8 hours ago, IDontEB said:

proxy flagging is bs and anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. Been using the same proxies for months catching bans daily and still never got banned that fast.

Could you tell me what proxies you are using?

11 hours ago, skaterrsteve said:

man i just made a post and the best thing people had to say was play legit

Was that post about you getting banned or minnows? You should probably specify more data, just saying that you got banned after 2H is asking for trolls. Were you using private script or a public one? I'd recommend practising more on some cheaper options.

9 hours ago, Valiant One said:

Will buying brazilian bonds through boacomprar on BR proxies help with detection? That is, are they using billing data to track people? I've had some success with it and its only $0.75$ per MGP.
Also yes I haven't confirmed my e-mail, and it was on cock.li, is cock bad choice of mail?

Could you tell me what proxies you are using?

Was that post about you getting banned or minnows? You should probably specify more data, just saying that you got banned after 2H is asking for trolls. Were you using private script or a public one? I'd recommend practising more on some cheaper options.

I use BlazingSEO
cKrloQT.png

If you want feel free to use my ref link https://billing.blazingseollc.com/hosting/aff.php?aff=436

99 gotten in 2 days and look at my proggies? I can also show you alot more 99 fm accounts that i have made in a couple of days (this is just an example). I thought the client was detected but you just have to find the script that works for you :) (Not detected).

Next 99 is fishing. All you got to do is to choose the right scripts :) (This was ment as inspiration) + I used proxy6.

one_99_with_some_runtimes.jpg

UT3EtLE.pngUT3EtLE.pngUT3EtLE.pngUT3EtLE.pngUT3EtLE.pngUT3EtLE.png

Edited by Framble

1 hour ago, Framble said:

99 gotten in 2 days and look at my proggies? I can also show you alot more 99 fm accounts that i have made in a couple of days (this is just an example). I thought the client was detected but you just have to find the script that works for you :) (Not detected).

Next 99 is fishing. All you got to do is to choose the right scripts :) (This was ment as inspiration) + I used proxy6.

Yes but the thing is I HAVEN'T botted yet. And I got MACRO ban. Not like RWT or RWT + MACRO ban. Just macro.
Yeah macro is bannable but they should just slap a macro then right? Unless they are throwing a red herring.

I personally don't like proxy6 from having a similar experience using their proxies. This is more than likely speculation on my part though from an experience a while back. 

If you're concerned about a HWID ban you could spoof your media access control address on a windows machine, but I've been using the same rig in my house to bot FTP for a while now.  I don't think this is likely to be your problem, given that most dedicated servers are heavily recycled for botting... I would not consider this to be your problem.

What about your new accounts? Did you make them and use them right away? Maybe something in your creation method caught up with you? Try to make some accounts and let them rest for a while.