Highest Ban rate days ?

Paxep

13 minutes ago, Alek said:

It's all the same, however all bans are reviewed manually mid-week, however the "ban rate" is the same on all days.

If you check your woodcutting exp while fishing on a Saturday its a less ban rate.

You have to initializeABCLModule() in the onStart before you can access that antiban.

Idyllic Runescape: A short story by Knuckolls

Bob Bot looked at the ripped blade in his hands and felt stressed.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his derelict surroundings. He had always loved idyllic Runescape with its tired, tense Trees. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel stressed.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Jagex . Jagex was a spiteful bear with wobbly eyelashes and chubby fingers.

Bob gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a cowardly, daring, brandy drinker with chubby eyelashes and dirty fingers. His friends saw him as an aggressive, annoying animal. Once, he had even helped a sleepy old man cross the road.

But not even a cowardly person who had once helped a sleepy old man cross the road, was prepared for what Jagex had in store today.

The drizzle rained like swimming mice, making Bob sparkly.

As Bob stepped outside and Jagex came closer, he could see the fancy smile on his face.

Jagex glared with all the wrath of 7668 intelligent black blue bottles. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want To Ban."

Bob looked back, even more sparkly and still fingering the ripped blade. "Jagex, you are Banned," he replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two glorious, good guppies talking at a very selfish disco, which had trance music playing in the background and two grateful uncles sleeping to the beat.

Bob studied Jagex's wobbly eyelashes and chubby fingers. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Bob in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't hate you Jagex."

Jagex looked afraid, his emotions raw like a bewildered, boiling banana.

Bob could actually hear Jagex's emotions shatter into 9296 pieces. Then the spiteful bear hurried away into the distance.

Not even a glass of brandy would calm Bob's nerves tonight.

THE END 

Don’t be sarcastic just tell him....

When asking yourself what days have the highest ban rate you also need to ask yourself “Does Wendy’s have the frosty for 50 cents today” if they do than at least 20% of jagex’s emoloyees are taking extra breaks so that they can get their hands on the 50 cent frosty.

So next time you get banned get up look outside ask yourself is it raining? Did a bird take a dump on the floor or on my car? Do I have to pee right now or in  15 minutes? Did Apple come out with the new iPhone yet?

Looking at the situation like this is what separates casual botting from botting smart.

Edited by UncleHard

• 1 year later...
On 9/21/2018 at 2:37 AM, Knuckolls said:

Idyllic Runescape: A short story by Knuckolls

Bob Bot looked at the ripped blade in his hands and felt stressed.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his derelict surroundings. He had always loved idyllic Runescape with its tired, tense Trees. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel stressed.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Jagex . Jagex was a spiteful bear with wobbly eyelashes and chubby fingers.

Bob gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a cowardly, daring, brandy drinker with chubby eyelashes and dirty fingers. His friends saw him as an aggressive, annoying animal. Once, he had even helped a sleepy old man cross the road.

But not even a cowardly person who had once helped a sleepy old man cross the road, was prepared for what Jagex had in store today.

The drizzle rained like swimming mice, making Bob sparkly.

As Bob stepped outside and Jagex came closer, he could see the fancy smile on his face.

Jagex glared with all the wrath of 7668 intelligent black blue bottles. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want To Ban."

Bob looked back, even more sparkly and still fingering the ripped blade. "Jagex, you are Banned," he replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two glorious, good guppies talking at a very selfish disco, which had trance music playing in the background and two grateful uncles sleeping to the beat.

Bob studied Jagex's wobbly eyelashes and chubby fingers. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Bob in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't hate you Jagex."

Jagex looked afraid, his emotions raw like a bewildered, boiling banana.

Bob could actually hear Jagex's emotions shatter into 9296 pieces. Then the spiteful bear hurried away into the distance.

Not even a glass of brandy would calm Bob's nerves tonight.

THE END 

And what was the point of that ?