POST SUGGESTIONS - My first OSBot Script

Wife

Hey, so I finally decided to take some time and check out the scripting API, so far I've managed to create a script that completes the Restless Ghost quest, simply by just messing around with classes, web walking and interactions. 

So, now It's time to create my first real script. Please post suggestions about what script you would like to see. I am very familiar with OSRS mechanics and know a decent bit of Java, so I feel like I could take a shot on almost anything, personally I am thinking about a fight caves script.

Post your suggestions down below, since I'd rather create a script that people would find useful.. 

My suggestion is too take a look into the SDN and see what is currently there for the public to use (free) wise, and for instance if you were wanting to try do a hunter script im pretty sure there is no free AIO script that is free so you could always attempt that just what i use too do when i was more active here. It really just depends on what you really want too create so if its like a quick and easy script or if you want too do one that would take more time such as an AIO script.

45 minutes ago, Knuckolls said:

I would say pick whatever interests you man. If you don't enjoy the script your writing where is the value of this niche/hobby/business then? follow your skrepting dreams

Also I would say potato picker :)

YEAH, PICK ME.

I was wondering the same thing tho.