If you could add one piece of rs3 content to osrs, what would it be?

Tony

I would probably go for extremes/overloads, added a fun skilling goal if all you did was pvm.

1 hour ago, Scheppen said:

Polypore staff

Called trident <3

18 minutes ago, Mordred said:

C- Vesta / Stat Etc. 

Looks like it will be coming from how much people are enjoying it on the final, but the season will be the real test

2 minutes ago, GPSwap said:

I would probably go for extremes/overloads, added a fun skilling goal if all you did was pvm.

Called trident <3

Looks like it will be coming from how much people are enjoying it on the final, but the season will be the real test

I feel like they will be testing a lot of perspective items, etc in Deadman mode to see how the community reacts to them, and if they are received well then put into the main OSRS gamemode.

• Like 1

Id honestly love to see 120 capes tbh even know that will never happen but something that could that id like to see is bolas. Also 1 defense addy gloves would be nice. Something new that they could implement are castle wars leader boards of some sort. I do hope they bring over the pvp armour from dmm to the real game in some sort of pvp update.

Edited by Evade