If you could promote someone to trial mod?

Maldesto

Honestly if I were being selfish I would name myself.

However I would have to pick @Rxd or @RDM as I feel like those two have good qualities for being a moderator. They never really have anything negative to say to anyone, and when someone has a problem they help out in a non-sarcastic way.

My input,

Knuckolls

Edited by Knuckolls
  • Like 2
  • Heart 1

43 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

Who would you choose to promote to trial mod if you could? This is a serious thread, so please no trolling. This isn't the spam section. 

Thanks,

Maldesto

Honestly, if I could promote someone to trial mod I would promote myself to it (because I know what I am willing to bring to the community, especially after all the help the community has given to me. It's time to share with others). I know that I will be shot down or made fun of which is fine, but I am not saying that anyone else more qualified than me doesn't deserve it either. There is no way I can argue against the credentials of others who are more deserving. That's not what I'm saying :) 

I could write a whole paragraph about why I feel I would promote myself, especially since it is a "Trial-Mod" role after all but I'll save that till the day it's actually needed lol ? Just my two cents!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bankerkrak said:

Knuckolls or Deceiver

Thank you for the support.

51 minutes ago, Hope said:

Honestly, if I could promote someone to trial mod I would promote myself to it (because I know what I am willing to bring to the community, especially after all the help the community has given to me. It's time to share with others). I know that I will be shot down or made fun of which is fine, but I am not saying that anyone else more qualified than me doesn't deserve it either. There is no way I can argue against the credentials of others who are more deserving. That's not what I'm saying :) 

I could write a whole paragraph about why I feel I would promote myself, especially since it is a "Trial-Mod" role after all but I'll save that till the day it's actually needed lol ? Just my two cents!

I also feel as if Hope could be a good Trial mod.

16 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Thank you for the support, I have always left the door open for @Maldesto to comment on that.

I appreciate anyone who thinks I should be a moderator because of the time I try put into the site, but the fact will remain I am just a regular user who is able to pull things off when given the chance to do so like anyone else. I wouldn't know who to vote yes to, because I quite enjoyed seeing @Night and @Dex who are close friends of mine, and although he is a bit of a noob also @Muffins

Dbuffed would also be a good choice :)

• Like 1