Next endeavor: Neck tattoo <3

Knuckolls

Just now, boldcorn74 said:

I've got a couple that are similar to that vibe, i was thinking about a dagger going thru skin somewhere on my arm/side chest

I've already got a dagger going through a skull on my entire right ribcage <3

and next week I get my fingers done and my middle fingers are daggers, great suggestion though!

I was thinking about the hilt of a sword/dagger going on my esophagus down into my chest pieces and ending underneath my sternum piece (I have a bleeding black rose on my sternum)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Swizzbeat said:

Enjoy never getting job.

Be nice. Tattoo's are being more and more accepted among hiring managers as well! Not that I currently have any ?

EDIT: just make sure the tattoos have some meaning to you... I've seen too many people regret tattoo's even 2-3 years later and have to get them removed...

Edited by Anomaly

43 minutes ago, Swizzbeat said:

Enjoy never getting job.

I have a job, and they are allowing Neck tattoos most likely within the next year.

6 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

Be nice. Tattoo's are being more and more accepted among hiring managers as well! Not that I currently have any ?

EDIT: just make sure the tattoos have some meaning to you... I've seen too many people regret tattoo's even 2-3 years later and have to get them removed...

Every tattoo I get has a meaning, albeit some are just because I like how they look on me. ??‍♂️

8 minutes ago, RDM said:

As long as its not the face, thats off limit for me. I plan to get both sleeves, neck and hand tattoos, just need to get the funds for it.

Face is off limits to myself aswell. And as long as a neck tattoo is sensible and looks good it’s good in my book. 

5 hours ago, Knuckolls said:

I have a job, and they are allowing Neck tattoos most likely within the next year.

Every tattoo I get has a meaning, albeit some are just because I like how they look on me. ??‍♂️

Face is off limits to myself aswell. And as long as a neck tattoo is sensible and looks good it’s good in my book. 

you guys are better than me, I have a chest piece and upper right arm. I am able to simply cover it all with a T-Shirt. however, I wanted to touch my neck at one point I just don't have the courage! best of luck brotherrrrrr