[Open Source] Account Creator - Alpha

Medusa

22 hours ago, kyukyu said:

been using the account creator and for some reason am having trouble getting the source to build properly in my intellij. Wanted to add a few custom parameters. Otherwise tysm it works great! also you should prob note that you need mozilla to run it

You don't need mozilla in any way to run it. My git repo is poorly structured. Made a shitty video on how to do it: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

@Medusa I'm getting one too many accounts which are invalid. At the moment I'm not using proxies, so that might be it, but what I'm assuming is happening is the website is throwing a restriction for creating too many accounts in such a small time span, and the script is just registering the accounts as made regardless. Is it possible to detect this or whatever may be causing invalid accounts? I don't know for sure what I just said is the cause, it's just a theory. Thanks in advance. 

Edited by arbicrax172

1 hour ago, arbicrax172 said:

@Medusa I'm getting one too many accounts which are invalid. At the moment I'm not using proxies, so that might be it, but what I'm assuming is happening is the website is throwing a restriction for creating too many accounts in such a small time span, and the script is just registering the accounts as made regardless. Is it possible to detect this or whatever may be causing invalid accounts? I don't know for sure what I just said is the cause, it's just a theory. Thanks in advance. 

RkUnOck.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Gunman locked this topic