[Open Source] Account Creator - Alpha

Medusa

Thanks to fraschm#4025 on Discord, the program might be working again. I have not yet compiled a release myself, but the code on Github should be working (I have not tested it).

Apparently the issue was easier to fix than I thought. All we/I had to do, was update the site key I provided when requesting a captcha solve.

Will remove all username features soon, as you now have to set a name ingame instead of upon creation.

On 4/19/2019 at 2:31 AM, Failed4life said:

Any chance of adding 2captcha as well?

Not sure why you'd use 2captcha over anticaptcha, but I guess I can do it.

Will try to feature it in the next update.

EDIT: Actually, might not do it. Can't seem to login to my account even though they literally sent me a new password in my email...

Oh by the way....

For some reason my github account was flagged, so downloads/source is offline until the issue is resolved.

Sorry everyone

Edited by Medusaa

12 hours ago, arbicrax172 said:

Hey, looks great amazing for being free but every time I try creating accounts it just hangs? Nothing pops up in the logger. I untick the sleep checkbox and it does something, but it looks like nothing is actually being done. What am I doing wrong? 

Try to launch it from a command prompt/terminal using 

java -jar /path/to/accountcreator.jar

If nothing happens in the command prompt, something isn't right

9 hours ago, Medusaa said:

Try to launch it from a command prompt/terminal using 

java -jar /path/to/accountcreator.jar

If nothing happens in the command prompt, something isn't right

Attached is what the output of the command prompt is. My best guess is I may have input my anti-captcha key wrong, but then again, near the end where it says input string, it looks like those are the ports I have set in my proxy list. 

ac.PNG

17 hours ago, arbicrax172 said:

Attached is what the output of the command prompt is. My best guess is I may have input my anti-captcha key wrong, but then again, near the end where it says input string, it looks like those are the ports I have set in my proxy list. 

ac.PNG

Ah. Pretty sure this is an error with the proxy stuff. Will look into it later.

Looks like anti-captcha error, but this is due to me forgetting to move AccountCreationThread out of the anti-captcha package.

Would you be able to send me the proxies so I can try to fix it?

Edited by Medusaa

5 hours ago, Medusaa said:

Looks like anti-captcha error, but this is due to me forgetting to move AccountCreationThread out of the anti-captcha package.

Sure thing. I can send my list over later today. I’m using a free proxy list so I don’t mind sharing. 

13 hours ago, Medusaa said:

7 hours ago, arbicrax172 said:

Sure thing. I can send my list over later today. I’m using a free proxy list so I don’t mind sharing. 

Looks like an input issue. Tabs/spaces carried from copy/pasting maybe?

48 minutes ago, Naked said:

Looks like an input issue. Tabs/spaces carried from copy/pasting maybe?

14 hours ago, Medusaa said:

Fixed the formatting issue, got rid of all the extra spaces and it worked like a charm. Thanks guys, and a special thanks to you Medusa for making this godly app free! :D I'd probably have to pay someone a large amount of money on another forum for one of these. Absolute beast. 

Edited by arbicrax172
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ExitPoint said:

Trying to start the script, but its not coming up in the script selector for me?  Any idea why?

Replied on Discord, but to anyone else needing an answer: This isn't a script. It's a standalone program which doesn't have anything to do with actual OSBot. Well not a lot at least.

• Gunman locked this topic