[Open Source] Account Creator - Alpha

Medusa

51 minutes ago, Molekinxd said:

Working fine for now, thanks for this.

Noticed I forgot to remove a debug "feature".

I'll have it removed as soon as possible. Until I fix it, the command line will probably contain some html code after each account creation/fail

EDIT: Should be fixed. Download the jar again <3

Edited by Medusaa

Fuck yeah this is very nice! Good Job mate!

You could add an option to create Random usernames.
You could also add a Checkbox that says something like: "Spend me and Account" which creates an account that is not shown to the user and will be send to you, I think that is just fair because you are shareing this for free. I would use this option :)

Radalv

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Radalv said:

Fuck yeah this is very nice! Good Job mate!

You could add an option to create Random usernames.
You could also add a Checkbox that says something like: "Spend me and Account" which creates an account that is not shown to the user and will be send to you, I think that is just fair because you are shareing this for free. I would use this option :)

Radalv

Thanks. Currently working on proxy support, and then I might add the random usernames (Well, less random than the ones I have now)

7 hours ago, Jack Sparrow said:

Ran it and it works great. Would love to see that custom username option soon! Maybe take random names from a list and have two different words plus a number.

Will 100% look into that next time I make an update. I've been busy with real life, so haven't had a lot of time to add more features.

Thanks for the suggestion! :)

• Like 1

• Gunman locked this topic