My 2 last weeks as a military police

Wife

I am currently spending my last 2 weeks in the military as a military police.  There is basicly nothing for me to do here, I've been pushed around to do some basic training bullshit that I've learned like ages ago, today we did some squad level advancing tactics, I was literally so bored and pissed at the same time - I am a fucking MP, and supposed to kick in doors, and shit like that. and by the looks of it I will be doing this for the next 2 weeks. 

Lesson learned - never join the Navy.

5 hours ago, Alek said:

How long were you in for?

After basic training I served 8 months as an MP. Now about to being discharged to the reserves. 

5 hours ago, Joliter said:

Canadian navy or USN?  I was in the Canadian navy for 3 and a half years lol.

Neither. Finnish Navy under the archipelago sea naval command or coastal fleet. 

20 minutes ago, Wife said:

After basic training I served 8 months as an MP. Now about to being discharged to the reserves. 

Neither. Finnish Navy under the archipelago sea naval command or coastal fleet. 

Just saw the picture now.  Looks like my time in the navy.  Every port I got shitfaced and it was a miracle that I made it back to the boat, and when I was on course I would be drinking throughout the week.  That's one of the reasons I left haha.