Bypassing the new locking system?

ozeki6

59 minutes ago, ozeki6 said:

Due to some recent updates logging in on a new and fresh tutorial island account using an IP that doesn't match the creation IP will result in a lock.

Did anyone discover a way to bypass this?

They even locked one of my accounts which was used WITH the creation IP...

There is probably no way to create an account on 1 ip then immediately do tutorial island on another. What is probably going on is a VPN is used to make the account creation ip the same as the botting ip. Assume you have a VPS, one way to make the creation ip the same as the botting ip is to create the account on the VPS through remote connection. However, you probably don't want to remote view onto your VPS to create an account due to input latency, so instead you setup a VPN on your VPS that you connect to on your home PC. This makes it so that all (or a targeted subset) your internet traffic is routed through your VPS to jagex's servers. You get to create your account without input lag and have that account registered as far as Jagex is concerned on the same ip that you will later be botting on. I think openVPN is the software used to do this.

Note that I have never done this, I just think this is how you would do it. GL!

7 minutes ago, Tempest said:

No idea why those that discovered just replied “Oh I discovered”, obviously OP wants to know HOW

because it makes it lucrative for those that know. if everyone shared everything they did to make gains in these types of markets then anyone could do it. everyone has their own goldfarming methods, their own ways around certain things, etc.

<3

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...