My Fish :3

Robin Williams

19 hours ago, RDM said:

Cool. I currently have 2 Silver-tip Sharks that are about 5" long atm

Damn! My oscars should get to like 12 inches so I'm scared for that haha! Silver sharks are awesome I think they also get pretty big?

I just saw they get to 14", man that;s big! :D 

When my oscars get to like 8 - 10" i'll have to build a bigger tank, will you do the same or do you already have a big tank? 

I love fish that look like sharks, my big oscars won't go near my rainbow shark even though he's way smaller. :D

14 hours ago, Coolst0rybr0 said:

couldn't see much

awesome!

Yeah I shoulda cleaned the tank first x) 

The camera isn't even that bad it just couldn't focus through all the algae x)

Tyvm though man x) - I mainly just wanted to show my big oscars colors, he looks kinda like he has lava on him or maybe he defeated JAD I don't know ?

15 hours ago, Rudie said:

my dad has a sea aquarium, don't have any pictures unfortunately.. also, is that your tele?

I'd love to see some pictures, my best friend has a sea aquarium too, has like living rocks and all sorts of cool stuff :D

And nope, I have an epiphone les paul, the telecaster is my dads :D

He got me my guitar as a kid but I suck x) 

Edited by Robin Williams
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Robin Williams said:

Damn! My oscars should get to like 12 inches so I'm scared for that haha! Silver sharks are awesome I think they also get pretty big?

I just saw they get to 14", man that;s big! :D 

When my oscars get to like 8 - 10" i'll have to build a bigger tank, will you do the same or do you already have a big tank? 

I love fish that look like sharks, my big oscars won't go near my rainbow shark even though he's way smaller. :D

Protip - check your local craigslist or classifieds for fish tanks. I scored a 125 and a 55 gallon for only $100. Tons of people practically give them away when they are moving.

I miss my lemon oscar :(

• 1 month later...