PC 60 days of membership

Divergent07

Well lets do the math here. I'm assuming you mean in 07GP. and that the account doesn't have any levels.

Buying gold from sites linked on here you see 1 mill go for .73-.83. That being said membership for 1 month is $10.99. so lets do:

$10.99 divided by .83 = 13.24 million 07 GP for 1 month. But then this is also if the person didn't bond the account. the current bond price is: 3.5M GP on the G.E which is only good for 14 days.

you could theoretically use a bonded account for 56 days (closest to 60 without going over 4 bonds) and that would cost you: 14M GP.

So cost effective its better to buy Bonds on the GE and use them on a fresh account.

2 minutes ago, Knuckolls said:

Well lets do the math here. I'm assuming you mean in 07GP. and that the account doesn't have any levels.

Buying gold from sites linked on here you see 1 mill go for .73-.83. That being said membership for 1 month is $10.99. so lets do:

$10.99 divided by .83 = 13.24 million 07 GP for 1 month. But then this is also if the person didn't bond the account. the current bond price is: 3.5M GP on the G.E which is only good for 14 days.

you could theoretically use a bonded account for 56 days (closest to 60 without going over 4 bonds) and that would cost you: 14M GP.

So cost effective its better to buy Bonds on the GE and use them on a fresh account.

Thanks. Just curious since i'm looking if people are interested in buying level 3s with 60 days of membership left.

55 minutes ago, taraz said:

is this the abuse i was talking about in the chat? Abuseing Friend Recruit? if so it is bann able you will get banned on all your accounts for Bugg abuseing ? 

You were trying to sell accounts with several hundred days members, I wouldn't recommend telling other people it's bannable.

58 minutes ago, taraz said:

is this the abuse i was talking about in the chat? Abuseing Friend Recruit? if so it is bann able you will get banned on all your accounts for Bugg abuseing ? 

What in the actual fuck?

3 minutes ago, Night said:

You were trying to sell accounts with several hundred days members, I wouldn't recommend telling other people it's bannable.

:think: