have still not received my refund over 2 weeks ago.

mr_big_t

Disputed member:  

Dbuffed

Thread Link: 

Explanation:  paid for a service then they decided they didnt want to do it and wanted more morning, was told by dbuff id get a full refund. over 2 weeks ago.
have all photos of bitcoin i sent to him and all screen shots of are discord conversation. $105 aud is to be refunded 

Evidence: uploaded photos still waiting for a mod to approve so they can be posted 

HIDDEN x2

I've notified Dbuffed and asked him to respond.

In the meantime show all of your evidence. @mr_big_t @Dbuffed

41 minutes ago, mr_big_t said:

oh and now hes messaging me on discord saying if yous agree he has to refund me then he will refund me in old school runescape gold instead of my money. for every day im waiting im charging an extra $10 per day for this idiot to refund what he stole.

What what the timeframe of the order? If they decided not to do it im sure they sent the refund the same day.

42 minutes ago, mr_big_t said:

oh and now hes messaging me on discord saying if yous agree he has to refund me then he will refund me in old school runescape gold instead of my money. for every day im waiting im charging an extra $10 per day for this idiot to refund what he stole.

Only $106AUD is supposed to be refunded to you.

9 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Hi Chris, payment was for 158M 07 which I have said I would refund upon staff confirming to.

I will be on soon as having a shower, I will provide you proof of his original payment sent back to him as I have also forwarded to mald.

Ok thank you for the fast response. Please show proof here when you get back. Also did he agree to the gold refund? Is it possible for you to compensate him in his original currency?

In his evidence he already shows the transaction here:

RFZnsrb.png

@mr_big_t

It is confirmed in these sources that he indeed refunded you your payment to the same address he received it from.

This is where you can find all of the generated address for each wallet

BqJs3gZ.png

from you to him 14/8/18

https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/f3220a6398484e924861b6278659f51a6cfed8570dd040384a71b65dd3d910e2/

from him back to you 14/8/18

https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/4a6a13ec253e82a27fcce158a7a003a6669ee26447dfb62f9b5987fbc6d00ef2/

d0b3bf2ec26d7ee5708a57de1d9aabb9.png

HTvszSf.png

From the evidence gathered it is clear you have received a refund. Yes after a transaction a new wallet address is generated, and you can reuse the old ones. Coinbase implemented this security so you couldn't not keep track of 1 address to see whos holding what amount (privacy). This can be proven in Coinbase's FAQ page.

He sent the amount back to you. This could be an error on coinbase's side if you cannot see this transaction. I recommend you speak with support with the given blockcypher links.

• Chris unlocked this topic
1 hour ago, Dbuffed said:

I did, as shown above by @Chris

1 hour ago, Dbuffed said:

To confirm I have in fact paid.

Not quite sure why the pictures are now broken though. I think it was quite clear I paid, and how did I know this would open again with your assistance, sigh.

Yes but he has PM'd us both saying thats not the case. Which is why I reopened the dispute and waiting for him to post evidence incase I missed something.

We will wait for @mr_big_t to respond again.

Edited by Chris
Edited for clarification

29 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Sure, if that's the case then I would also like to see this police report placed public too.

I sent you the information to both of our chains, which you actually confirmed yourself as I didn't know how to. You also asked him to contact the blockchain staff, which I can only assume he has yet to, as they them selves have not contacted me at all either. 

22 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

As you edited your post -

It's possible that maybe you have "all of a sudden" missed something with recent stuff going on, which let's be honest is the reason why this has been re-opened. 

Why else would you ask me to prove myself prior the other month, which may I add I did exactly how requested and proved the exact same as you asked me. If he really wants, he can get a member of the wallet support to reach out to me, they have my information on file which if it's generally a mistake what has happened i'm happy to hear it from them.

As mentioned before, it was only reopened because of a request from @mr_big_t.

@mr_big_t you have 24 hours to provide us with something that contradicts the proof dbuffed has shown us. Because as far as we can tell, you should have received your refund (He sent the money directly back to the address you sent it from). 

• Like 1

@mr_big_t i'll be closing this now. The next time you want to discuss this again, either PM one of the moderators with actual proof/evidence to back your claims up or post a new dispute WITH evidence. We will not reopen this dispute without any evidence the next time you contact us, so please have that ready.