Merge accounts/ ban this one

Scotty

Hi, I got banned yesterday off the account I use to bot on runecape - the account has scripts which I bought when I lost access to this account.

I made a thread to tell you guys I lost the email ~ 

I made a thread telling you guys that I had done it, and then when I got this account back - (prior to spending atleast $100 on scripts/VIP)

I got banned yesterday by Mio (out of the blue, when I was minding my own business without any message prior), and went to talk to her on discord but she ignored with (which is really really frustrating, as I was just asking whether she could ban this account instead) - and got blocked by Alek for asking to help ~ 

I am pretty mad now, very ignorant of both of them... when this is clearly a misunderstanding and has wasted precious time of mine to recover this account again (I keep forgetting my passwords to both the account and the email)

Anyway I'll forgive them as people are programmed differently, and they're obviously a bit arrogant and ignorant. 

Please ban this account and unban @Aelf<3 (or merge the accounts if possible)

And I know I shouldn't have had a go at @Mioand @Alekbut their behaviour was disgraceful when it was a very simple fix. Ty.

btw this annoyed me a lot:

f1FZKfU.png

this account hadn't been used in months, why couldn't she have banned this one????????????

ALSO: @decode WAS POLITE AND REASONABLE WHEN HE SPOKE TO ME ABOUT IT LAST NIGHT

Edited by Scotty
  • Sad 3

• Chris locked this topic