65-85 Range, account has 41 defence and 1 prayer

RoundBox

Looking for someone to level 65-85 range using bone crossbow (don't have to pick up bolts).  Looking at roughly 2809k Range exp. offering 30M osrs.

Bolts and ranging potions will be provided, method is up to you, at sand crabs you don't need to eat so this is a good option.

Must have atleast 30 Posts. If I don't deem you super trustworthy, will do part payments (payments for every 280k exp = 3M).

Am also happy for people to do parts of the service (i.e 1M exp)

Must be hand trained

Edited by iBenediction

2 minutes ago, bankerkrak said:

What timeframe are you looking for? 

I might be interested

I don't expect anything too ridiculous, I was just at sand crabs using range pots averaging 35k/hr. in total your looking at 80 hours of gametime (less as exp/hr will increase at higher levels). 

if you like, we can start with a few part payments?

Hey! @iBenediction

This is a service I would gladly do for you. I work for @Hanul Services and please join the discord link below if you are curious! I can start this order by Friday and I feel throughout my time I have proven that I am trustworthy and I get the job done. Please PM me if you are curious or want any info :) My discord is Hope#0770 or just @ me if you join the server! If you are at all worried about my credibility feel free to look at past feedback I have recieved from my clients! As for a fear of scamming you have no need to worry as I have paid a deposit as well. I have little to no interest in scamming 30M :)

Edited by Hope
Added additional info

12 minutes ago, Hope said:

Hey! @iBenediction

This is a service I would gladly do for you. I work for @Hanul Services and please join the discord link below if you are curious! I can start this order by Friday and I feel throughout my time I have proven that I am trustworthy and I get the job done. Please PM me if you are curious or want any info :) My discord is Hope#0770 or just @ me if you join the server! If you are at all worried about my credibility feel free to look at past feedback I have recieved from my clients! As for a fear of scamming you have no need to worry as I have paid a deposit as well. I have little to no interest in scamming 30M :)

Making arrangements with Hope