Many Scripts is broken after update of client for me.

Vevoz1

I think my problem is related to this. I thought the scripts I use (Perfect Fighter: I get the settings GUI but the script stops immediately, Night's AIO Magic: stun-alching doesn't work) just didn't work because of my PC, so I wanted to spend some time writing my own scripts, but it seems I get errors for the functions described in my own topic.

Yes im glad someone posted about this, because all my personal scripts exit on startup. It seems to be an issue with checking if my player is wearing an certain item. Due to the fact that many of my scripts check if i am wielding a certain item, they all crash as soon as i start them. 

An example of a script that may not function due to this bug would be, any miners that check if the player is holding a pickaxe (so if one is not in the inventory it knows it has a pickaxe still and will try to mine rocks). As you can imagine, many scripts likely use this function, so be patient and im sure it will be fixed fairly quickly!

Here is a picture of my logger btw....

error.jpg

5 minutes ago, theblobinc said:

yeah for me basically any script that uses automated walking is toast, after this recent update they just do nothing...

for me waffs runebuyer and explv's walker the 2 main scripts I use, and they are now broken.

The auto walker checks to see if the user is wearing any equipment that may help them teleport across the map... like glories, ring of wealth, ring of dueling, ect. So any script that walks at all will likely not work.

As for the rune buyer, im not sure what would prevent that from working, it is possible that scripts may also bug up from simply checking for items in the inventory, like if it has enough coins for example. If that is the case, then only the most basic scripts will be able to function until the bug is fixed.

Today is Thursday which means there has been a game update. This update schedule has remained the same way for over 5 years. Sometimes our auto-updater works, sometimes it doesn't. From now on whenever you have problems with the client on a Thursday, just be patient and try every few hours or so. Sometimes the update is automatic, sometimes it takes us a little bit of work, sometimes it takes us a lot of work.

• Like 1

• Alek locked this topic