Zulrah Bot Banned After 1 Day of Use... Careful Peeps

Karthus NA

Hey guys, so I've been motivated to start a Zulrah farm after reading up on some of what you guys have done here.

Unfortunately, the first account I purchased just 2 days ago has been banned after I tried to log in this morning. I've had over 700 + kills on another account and no bans using the script, however this account was quashed previously and I was using a proxy on it and had only botted maybe a total of 8 hours before this occurred.

This is a good lesson learned for me, and I'm going to handtrain all of my new bot accounts to see if that makes a difference.

Best of luck for everyone else out there grinding that GP.

No, I separated it out with 2 hours the first day. Then two 3 hour sessions the next with breaks in between.

Yeah I would think so as well, also the account was 100% botted I believe. I teleported to Varrock using the spell and it got an achievement diary update. I was like wtf, this account has 91 magic and has never casted teleport to Varrock? Sketchy as fuck, but good experience for next time going to create accounts that are actually human-like because that's how my other account has made it this far without a single ban.

40 minutes ago, face of dead said:

No, I separated it out with 2 hours the first day. Then two 3 hour sessions the next with breaks in between.

Yeah I would think so as well, also the account was 100% botted I believe. I teleported to Varrock using the spell and it got an achievement diary update. I was like wtf, this account has 91 magic and has never casted teleport to Varrock? Sketchy as fuck, but good experience for next time going to create accounts that are actually human-like because that's how my other account has made it this far without a single ban.

breaks do nothing

6 minutes ago, raikzun420 said:

Maybe its because you bought the account.
lets say you create an account from scratch and get stats/quests for zulrah. ( Will take a good amount of time )
Then suddenly the account is playing on a new IP all the time and never with the old one. Pretty suspecious if you ask me ^^

has nothing to do with anything. only time this comes into play is when they flag your account because you have 20 accounts registered to the same email.

1 hour ago, Elysiano said:

My guess is that because it already had a ban that it was being monitored more closely than other accounts

not sure how true this ever was. I once got a 2 day ban on a pure that was halfway maxed, I figured go hard or go home. so I continued to bot the account in a different way and ended up maxing it totally out.