Request: Script Source

YoHoJo

Going to start learning to code in java. Already have quite a decent knowledge of pascal and programming basics.

I've gone through a few tutorials here and all is going quite well and I already have some past programming experience.

it would be really helpful if anyone who has any completed scripts could post their script source for me to learn from? 

Also is it (easily) possible for me to simply look at the source of all of the .jar/.class files of the local scripts released on the forums here via eclipse somehow?
If so, can someone explain to me how I could do that. That is pretty much exactly what I'm wanting to do and learn from.

Thanks! 

Download JD-Gui and decompile the jar to see what's inside.

I'm extremely new to Java, a quick little guide/run through would be nice but I'll defiantly check that out and see if it's a simple process to do without assistance.

Are there any other similar/alternative programs to JD-Gui?

Can eclipse do this somehow? Or how would I look at the source of class files, just open them in Eclipse somehow?

Thank you.

Download JD-Gui and decompile the jar to see what's inside.

I'm extremely new to Java, a quick little guide/run through would be nice but I'll defiantly check that out and see if it's a simple process to do without assistance.

Are there any other similar/alternative programs to JD-Gui?

Can eclipse do this somehow? Or how would I look at the source of class files, just open them in Eclipse somehow?

Thank you.

JD gui is really easy to use just open it then load the jar file by either dragging jar to it or the usual open option

Whoaoaoao! JD-GUI is really cool, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

And what about class files, can I use Eclipse to see the source of them?

What if a script has multiple parts/class files, how would I easily be able to examine that all?

(Or do a lot/most people release their code as .jars?)

Whoaoaoao! JD-GUI is really cool, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

And what about class files, can I use Eclipse to see the source of them?

What if a script has multiple parts/class files, how would I easily be able to examine that all?

(Or do a lot/most people release their code as .jars?)

You must decompile the .class first then make a new class in eclipse and just copy and paste the code, eclipse does have a plugin i believe that can do this... (The plugin is JD-GUI lol..)

Once again just drag and drop into the JD-GUI menu and you will be able to see all of the code and reconstruct it from there.

Most people release in .jars so just extract the .jar either by the: jar -x (jarfile) command or just use something like 7Zip, Winrar, windows default extractor.