6 accounts with 300 total

border22

So if your going to Provide me with everything besides the leveling...

Can I quest said Accounts how I please? Like I can Waterfall and Fight Arena? You don't care what Combat stats are leveled? You just want Lvl 40 CB and 1 Fishing?

I can easily do this all hand done. BUT that will cause it to take a little bit longer because I do have a professional Job as well. 

Just letting you know. We can negotiate Price after I see how fast I can get an account to the speed you want.

Just now, Knuckolls said:

So if your going to Provide me with everything besides the leveling...

Can I quest said Accounts how I please? Like I can Waterfall and Fight Arena? You don't care what Combat stats are leveled? You just want Lvl 40 CB and 1 Fishing?

I can easily do this all hand done. BUT that will cause it to take a little bit longer because I do have a professional Job as well. 

Just letting you know. We can negotiate Price after I see how fast I can get an account to the speed you want.

Yeah, so you can do anything, quest bot, whatever makes it easier/quicker for you. 

Basically, I just want an account that's around 35-40 combat with 1 fishing and around 250 total level.

I'll shoot you a PM.