Account Locks.... Jagex back at it again lol.

UncleHard

3 hours ago, HiPinK said:

yeah that's why you don't use proxies in the first place (unless your own IP is flagged) :) 

that's just wrong. don't give out misleading information.

a perfect example for why you should be using proxies is that it give you a good chance of quashing a ban if you bot on a proxy rather than on your own ip

3 hours ago, myOSBaccount said:

that's just wrong. don't give out misleading information.

a perfect example for why you should be using proxies is that it give you a good chance of quashing a ban if you bot on a proxy rather than on your own ip

Perfect example? You are the perfect example of failed botters lol I had accounts instalocked just from using proxies, and when you're on that account you always have to use that proxy than your OWN ip otherwise it gets locked. Who wants that? Nobody. Reset IP Change = problem solved. You are just one of those sad kids who pay for almost everything to bot and get 0 in return OMEGALUL.

Squashed or not, they will still hover over you, don't think proxies makes you sweet just makes you more noticeable. I know from experience. 

17 minutes ago, HiPinK said:

Perfect example? You are the perfect example of failed botters lol I had accounts instalocked just from using proxies, and when you're on that account you always have to use that proxy than your OWN ip otherwise it gets locked. Who wants that? Nobody. Reset IP Change = problem solved. You are just one of those sad kids who pay for almost everything to bot and get 0 in return OMEGALUL.

Squashed or not, they will still hover over you, don't think proxies makes you sweet just makes you more noticeable. I know from experience. 

so much wrong information. notice how i said quashing a ban, and not unlocking a locked account. if you were banned for botting on your real, creation ip, then you're almost never going to get that ban lifted. if you botted on a proxy however, you are quite likely to get it unbanned.

locked if i ever decide to use my own ip instead of the proxy? that is also just factually wrong. gl goldfarming zulrah on 4 accounts on your home ip, then trying to quash any of the bans you will definitely be receiving