Would my main get banned if I bot on a different account?

Chef Curry

43 minutes ago, Chef Curry said:

I have a main acc I don't bot on, but thinking of starting an ironman from scratch and botting on that. 

Is there any risk of my main getting banned? 

Thanks

I would strongly suggest to bot on a different IP, as other accounts which are on the same IP might get banned, even when you are not botting on it. Maybe thats me being paranoid, but hey, better safe then sorry and a proxy is just a few dollars anyway :) 

21 minutes ago, Elysiano said:

I would strongly suggest to bot on a different IP, as other accounts which are on the same IP might get banned, even when you are not botting on it. Maybe thats me being paranoid, but hey, better safe then sorry and a proxy is just a few dollars anyway :) 

I don't think this has ever occured to anybody.

Just don't bot on your main and you're fine. Also, don't interact with the bot on your main.

Just take some precautions. Don't have them interact with each other, bot on your other account on a Proxy (which you can hit up @D Bolter for.)

I would say also if your wanting to make sure the account creation IP doesn't bite you in the ass somehow also maybe look into @Night's Account Creation service and you can bulk purchase accounts to bot on and the creation IP won't match your Main's.

Enjoy and Good luck <3 

• Like 2