Accounts Being Suspended

kdog111

I would appreciate some input from someone who's familiar with stuff like this.

I have been locked out of 2/3 accounts and been told they were suspected of being stolen. I assume this is because I went back and forth between OSbuddy and using the client with the IP change. In hindsight, this seems pretty stupid. 

I haven't logged into my main that I do all the botting on because I don't want to be suspended. Is there a way to prevent this? Since logging into the second account, I'm assuming that all accounts made on that IP address are going to be flagged. 

I tested the second account by using a brand new IP and was still suspended. 

My current plan is to wait at least 1 day before logging into my main. Again, any insight on the situation would be appreciated. Thanks

4 minutes ago, kdog111 said:

I would appreciate some input from someone who's familiar with stuff like this.

I have been locked out of 2/3 accounts and been told they were suspected of being stolen. I assume this is because I went back and forth between OSbuddy and using the client with the IP change. In hindsight, this seems pretty stupid. 

I haven't logged into my main that I do all the botting on because I don't want to be suspended. Is there a way to prevent this? Since logging into the second account, I'm assuming that all accounts made on that IP address are going to be flagged. 

I tested the second account by using a brand new IP and was still suspended. 

My current plan is to wait at least 1 day before logging into my main. Again, any insight on the situation would be appreciated. Thanks

are theses brand new lvl 3 accounts? if so its because you made to many on ur ip and the best way around it if you need alot of accounts is just to buy them 

thanks. No I don't need a lot of accounts. They were just a few different accounts I enjoyed doing different things on. (main, iron man, pure)

I'm quite sure it's because I was switching back and forth between IPs with authentication on. My main concern is trying to avoid getting my main locked when I try to log back in.

11 minutes ago, Knuckolls said:

Yeah that's happened to me before. How long are they getting suspended for? or is it just a suspension that you can go to your email and reverse by setting a new password or confirming authentication to Jagex?

Any whoooo Good Luck! 

<3

awesome I appreciate the response. I was waiting to hear back before moving forward because I didn't want to do anything stupid.

I reset my password and things seem to be fine :)