Client detected.

UncleHard

21 minutes ago, UncleHard said:

I've already posted in the thread about the bans multiple times and he said he made changes to the script to prevent bans, so maybe you should read a fucking thread for once.

i dont think you understand buddy.

the last 100 pages of that script are legit "I got banned, dont use this"

"i got a 2 day"

lol you act like you're the only one who got banned using it, and that one change is gonna fix everything. 

Edited by BronzeTier

2 hours ago, BronzeTier said:

i dont think you understand buddy.

the last 100 pages of that script are legit "I got banned, dont use this"

"i got a 2 day"

lol you act like you're the only one who got banned using it, and that one change is gonna fix everything. 

Shoot the last 100 pages Ima look into getting a refund then 

didn’t really see any complaints until 2 weeks ago

Edited by UncleHard

2 minutes ago, FuryShark said:

Was trying to log in using osbot, had 8 accounts locked almost instantly.
Logged in the next with runelite. No lock. Ran to ge fine. relogged using osbot and it gets locked almost instantly.

This is actually an issue at the moment with some other botting clients as well. Would be good to see a fix in the botting community and it be shared between these platforms.

jagex can't win :feels:

• Sad 1

yeah dont be fooled by others, if you are running a p2p farm rn expect heavy losses

as for those saying l0l im running 150, well ofc its f2p who cares about the bans

pretty much across the botting community (other botting clients are being affected atm), the bans are heavy as well as the locks.

Hopefully this is acknowledged by the higher ups and fixed instead of saying "git gud"

1 hour ago, LimitedTime66 said:

yeah dont be fooled by others, if you are running a p2p farm rn expect heavy losses

as for those saying l0l im running 150, well ofc its f2p who cares about the bans

pretty much across the botting community (other botting clients are being affected atm), the bans are heavy as well as the locks.

Hopefully this is acknowledged by the higher ups and fixed instead of saying "git gud"

I've seen devs acknowledge there is a problem, but they are not from this community. There is obviously a problem, so when you try and hide it for the sake of having people use your client to make more money, that I don't like... There needs to be a mindset change in regards to bans, instead of "get good"

14 hours ago, spanishguy said:

I've seen devs acknowledge there is a problem, but they are not from this community. There is obviously a problem, so when you try and hide it for the sake of having people use your client to make more money, that I don't like... There needs to be a mindset change in regards to bans, instead of "get good"

There's a detection across ALL INJECTION bots. Unfortunately it is a huge problem of certain administrators lying to their users. 

1 hour ago, Wet Rag said:

There's a detection across ALL INJECTION bots. Unfortunately it is a huge problem of certain administrators lying to their users. 

Says the man who uses another bot client that clicks on entities that are not even visible, and claims the interactions to be revolutionary - yet they were copy pasta'd from rs-hacking (or similar sites) over 10 years ago. How do I know you weren't banned using their client which obviously has a lot of questionable methods?

There's no lying from our end; our injection techniques aren't naive; I really don't want to spend time writing out in layman's terms what this means. Although the other devs aren't as outspoken as me, it doesn't mean they are inactive and don't care. I can't really discuss everything we do to protect your accounts, as that would compromise it. What I can say is that the OSBot team is not a bunch of new developers, they've been doing this for many, many years and you're in good hands.

We can't stop server-sided heuristics. If you want to run a F2P/P2P farm with accounts that botted off tutorial island, I'm sorry but you're going to run a much higher risk. Please take a look at my botting guide.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Alek said:

Says the man who uses another bot client that clicks on entities that are not even visible, and claims the interactions to be revolutionary - yet they were copy pasta'd from rs-hacking (or similar sites) over 10 years ago. How do I know you weren't banned using their client which obviously has a lot of questionable methods?

There's no lying from our end; our injection techniques aren't naive; I really don't want to spend time writing out in layman's terms what this means. Although the other devs aren't as outspoken as me, it doesn't mean they are inactive and don't care. I can't really discuss everything we do to protect your accounts, as that would compromise it. What I can say is that the OSBot team is not a bunch of new developers, they've been doing this for many, many years and you're in good hands.

We can't stop server-sided heuristics. If you want to run a F2P/P2P farm with accounts that botted off tutorial island, I'm sorry but you're going to run a much higher risk. Please take a look at my botting guide.

Alek I have huge respect for you my man,

I don’t bot with osbot, but I have lots of friends that do and they’ve had the exact same problems we’re facing on the other client. I completely agree with you that botting right off tutorial island is an extremely stupid idea. 

On the other hand Jagex has found a new way to tackle Injection bots across the board and I really am glad that all you developers are working hard to figure it out. Saying nothing has changed though in their detection would be a delusional statement.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to me 

4 minutes ago, Wet Rag said:

Alek I have huge respect for you my man,

I don’t bot with osbot, but I have lots of friends that do and they’ve had the exact same problems we’re facing on the other client. I completely agree with you that botting right off tutorial island is an extremely stupid idea. 

On the other hand Jagex has found a new way to tackle Injection bots across the board and I really am glad that all you developers are working hard to figure it out. Saying nothing has changed though in their detection would be a delusional statement.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to me 

They didn't find a new way, this would imply they know something that reversers don't already know. With this said each bot can have a different method of injection, which would mean they custom create injection detection for every single bot - at which point they should just invest into anticheat and use signature scanning and call it a day. 

1 hour ago, Antonio Kala said:

There is no new client detection. It's simply jagex implementing something new to lock accounts.

If there was they would ban them, there's no point to only lock them as that will allow people to unlock them and then bot which defeats the purpose.

Plus lots of people are botting just fine. 

There definitely is client detection, the bot sends plenty of data they can use since long ago to compare against the "official" clients. If there wasn't, new accounts wouldn't get locked on only bot clients. Also its not unique to injection clients.

• Like 4

• Alek locked this topic