Locks on rested (90+ days) tut accounts?

Elysiano

Hello fellow botters,

So last few months I've been making quite some tutorial accounts for myself. These worked perfectly until a few hours ago, when I saw that one of my mules got locked. When I now login to a new account, 0-3 minutes later they are locked... All the accounts tested have been rested for 90+ days and are not banned/locked upon login, as I can walk around for a few minutes first.

I have tried 10 different proxies (even fresh and from multiple providers) but they all have the same result, the account gets locked in a few minutes, even when just doing nothing.

It's kinda weird and now I can't create any new accounts for my farms :doge: 

Are you guys experiencing something alike? Any idea's or suggestions on what to do are highly appreciated!

(if you too have tutorial accounts maybe we can swap like 10 and see if eachothers tut accounts get banned, will pay for your tuts)

I challenged @Antonio Kala on this.

I used tut-bought accounts from multiple sources. I used multiple ip addresses. Multiple botting clients.

Using anything other than the official client with a tut-bought account (that was created on a different ip) will result in a lock.

Using the official client to log in works fine. It appears they're essentially locking any accounts they identify as "tut bought" if they're not logged into using the official runescape client.

P.S I don't use tut-bought accounts myself, so i didn't experience this issue first hand, rather I've simply investigated it for other users who do.

Edited by Jackthedon
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Duhstin said:

F2p farm going fine at the moment, I don't use "rested" accounts though. Straight off tutorial island, 7qp, then do what they gotta do. All have been running for about 9 1/2 hours or so.

nice, do you make your own tuts or do you buy them?