22 day delayed ban

Chuckle

I just had a account I was afk splashing on osbuddy banned. 

• It has never been botted my end and only magic xp has been gained via splashing since the services. 
  • I have all osbuddy screenshots for the magic levels and done 10+ accs at the same time same method, afk splashing
  • only 1s from this 1 service guy got it.
  • It has been in my procession for 20+ days since i got quest + cannoning services done on it.

c17622254f9601458f7c52d25e54d10e.png

anyone else ever experienced a delayed ban of this length? 

7e9765a1eda5dd40778acb22e306a71d.png

Interesting..

Thank you for posting about this.

2 minutes ago, Hi G00gle said:

Weird. I'm not sure, but this would basically mean that they are still looking at the registration IP of the account, and the current activities being done on that registration IP? So what I'm saying is, they will basically still hammer all the accounts that were in posession of the registration IP?

most likely, glad I switched ISP's.

Just now, Hi G00gle said:

It cannot be delayed from previous botting. Seeing as that would mean Jagex' is 22 days behind schedule, which I find hard to believe. Be aware when purchasing accounts I guess.

I understand that. I think I misinterpreted what I was trying to say. although I like to hand train accounts.

I'd say there's a higher chance that whatever you were doing recently got you caught rather than a 22 day delayed ban.

I've been banned for manually woodcutting before, so there's the slim chance you got false banned rather than such a long delayed ban.

Even if it isn't that, I'd be EXTREMELY surprised if it was a 22 day delayed ban and not something else.

5 hours ago, Hi G00gle said:

Weird. I'm not sure, but this would basically mean that they are still looking at the registration IP of the account, and the current activities being done on that registration IP? So what I'm saying is, they will basically still hammer all the accounts that were in posession of the registration IP?

I have not seen them ip assosiate botting bans before but i defo know they do it with RWT, and notice alot of bans happen in batches so perhaps its linked to his current activities 

3 hours ago, Aqua said:

Possibly a RWT ban marked as a macroing ban, they sometimes do that. 

Na the acc only had 1 trade off like 3m items and 1m cash (smoke battle staff and 250k mind runes) not much else on there heres what the other 10 look like

cfcb99195341f2536d7bce658d566227.png29acc1b1ca62599d334f5795c569cb2e.png

also the other accs on the same VPS didnt get hit so if it was trading/RWT i think they would get hit

unless you mean RWT his end

5 hours ago, Hi G00gle said:

It cannot be delayed from previous botting. Seeing as that would mean Jagex' is 22 days behind schedule, which I find hard to believe. Be aware when purchasing accounts I guess.

it defo can ive seen delayed bans before.

but 22 days is defo insane, never seen any close to that long. 

50 minutes ago, Chuckle said:

it defo can ive seen delayed bans before.

but 22 days is defo insane, never seen any close to that long. 

Yes, that's what I meant with delayed bans for that period of time. If it's delayed that long (if), then that would mean they get more reports than they could handle, and I somehow doubt that.