hand done service banned for botting

daamurda

Disputed member: [member=] @NyxUlric

Thread Link: 

Explanation: was looking for a hand done service for 1-61 wc. Found someone and i rushed into it cuz i just wanted to get it done and figured i wouldnt get scammed for like 20$ worth of stuff. I had a lvl 3 acc with 67 fletching (only stat) and i ordered 1-61 wc to be hand done. Well i guess he botted it and got it banned, the acc is fresh and was bonded and hand played doing fletching till i found @NyxUlric to do the service. It also had anoku legs fury (or), regen brace and a red headband on it. 

Evidence: I said in service threads that i wanted it hand done, and i also said it in Pm's where everything was disscussed it was to be hand done, his 14m payment was left on the account and axes from iron-dragon were in the bank with some leftover gp maybe 200k for any supplies he might want or need. the account was wearing about 20m in items (anoku legs, red stripy shirt, fury(or), red headband, and Regen brace. and i guess the bond. You can look in my pms with user and see the discussion, and the user and pass is in there too so u can see the account was banned when trying to log in.  Thanks let me know if i need anything else

54 minutes ago, daamurda said:

Disputed member: [member=] @NyxUlric

Thread Link: 

Explanation: was looking for a hand done service for 1-61 wc. Found someone and i rushed into it cuz i just wanted to get it done and figured i wouldnt get scammed for like 20$ worth of stuff. I had a lvl 3 acc with 67 fletching (only stat) and i ordered 1-61 wc to be hand done. Well i guess he botted it and got it banned, the acc is fresh and was bonded and hand played doing fletching till i found @NyxUlric to do the service. It also had anoku legs fury (or), regen brace and a red headband on it. 

Evidence: I said in service threads that i wanted it hand done, and i also said it in Pm's where everything was disscussed it was to be hand done, his 14m payment was left on the account and axes from iron-dragon were in the bank with some leftover gp maybe 200k for any supplies he might want or need. the account was wearing about 20m in items (anoku legs, red stripy shirt, fury(or), red headband, and Regen brace. and i guess the bond. You can look in my pms with user and see the discussion, and the user and pass is in there too so u can see the account was banned when trying to log in.  Thanks let me know if i need anything else

I've warned him of the dispute and we will wait for his response. In the mean time, can you provide the evidence (Chat history, Bank value, etc.) in a reply below? I don't have access to your PMs.

@NyxUlric Please state your case in a reply below.

I didnt have any pictures of the wealth on the account, but on the pics he provided you can see its wearing anoku legs, and team cape zero ( then red one) cant really see the fury (or) or regen brace. I tried to check highscores earlier and noticed it wasnt on there anymore i thought maybe jagex changed rsn cuz it was " love to cumm" which i guess could be offensive but wouldnt give me a macroing major ban.

• Sad 3

18 hours ago, NyxUlric said:

perhaps, the photos are deactivated, but since we are going to be here, I am not sure if the account was made by hand by him. just to not make this longer, whats we should do

You will have to come to an agreement with @daamurda on compensation. In your service screenshots there is a huge gap in level, which seems sketchy. You are responsible for keeping track of the service you are providing and not rely on 3rd party tools to automatically assist you. 

Please let me know when both of you have reached an agreement.

Sorry for the late reply, my internet was down.

https://imgur.com/a/6ZsfZr3

I feel like what im asking for back is reasonable. 30m seems cheap, it was like 20m in gear on the account, a bond, and a 14m payment so like 33m for my loss. when the account also had 67 fletching as a loss too and im not asking for extra money, maybe the mods can come up with a payment to speed this up.

1 hour ago, daamurda said:

https://imgur.com/a/6ZsfZr3

I feel like what im asking for back is reasonable. 30m seems cheap, it was like 20m in gear on the account, a bond, and a 14m payment so like 33m for my loss. when the account also had 67 fletching as a loss too and im not asking for extra money, maybe the mods can come up with a payment to speed this up.

@NyxUlric You have 18 hours to pay 30m 07 to (@daamurda or to any moderatory) or you will be banned.