[Farm] Account farm

Hukser

Introduction:
Who am I? I am a 27 year old person who has been botting runescape since.. Well since I can remember. I quit a long time but a few months ago I started playing OSRS legit but obviously I got bored very quickly. Now 2 months later I have started my own private OSRS shop. Selling account / GP on other websites using OSbot.org. At first I did most by hand but noticed I was spending more time on the game itself and the profit wasn't worth it so I decided to make a botting farm for accounts.
I have spent some time to understand the ban system, what triggers this instantly and how to avoid this. I also started planning out ways to level accounts without triggers.

Goal(s):
Fully automatic farm that levels tutorial accounts up to requested levels, pre setup by me thus giving me custom made accounts on requests.

Setup:
- VPS (windows based) 
- SOCKS5 Proxy (used for 5 - 10 accounts before trashed)
- OSbot + Script(s)

Currently:
At the moment I am finalizing my setup, two test run account are nearly at their goal (2 or 3 more levels) and have not (yet) received a ban. If these two accounts stay alive I will up it with 3 accounts. 

How I level up accounts:
I use one simpel script that allows me to preset what NPC to fight and up to what level(s) before moving onto something else.

I have made over 200+ pre-setups all linked to each other so it will never (rarely) follow the same path as the previous account.

So for example: Level 3 account no stats (1att/1str/1def) and I want this to be a 40att/40str/1def pure. I choose the Level1(1def0100501) pre setup. 
This will level up my account to 10att/5str before taking a break. 
The next step will be level2(1def2202301) so this will train me to 20att/23str/1def and again it will go on a break before level3.
Level3(1def8404001) will finalize my training (40att/40str/1def) and go to sleep forever (logout :)).

Presetup name explained:
Level1 / level2 / level3 tells me what stage they are at. This is just a example, I use a random amounts of level up stages. So sometimes 2 sometimes 8.
The "1def" tells me it will never level up defence (hopefully ;)) and the numbers behind "1def" tells me when it will stop leveling the account + which NPC so first number tells me the NPC and the rest are the stats in this format: ATT/STR/DEF

Edited by Hukser
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Pitt said:

Can you PM me some advice for not triggering the banhammer immediately on tut island accounts?

38 minutes ago, mooolah said:

I'd like to hear how you level up the accounts, would be interested in partnering up w/ you. I use to farm gold myself.

I have updated the topic for you guys.

22 minutes ago, Tigger said:

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope u make it

Thanks!

• 3 months later...