Gold Farming team?

Dab in a Lab

Does anyone have experience starting a gold farm with a partner or two? Was it profitable/successful? Do you regret not starting a farm by yourself, or are you glad having a partner? Was it someone you personally knew, or did you meet them on the forum?

I'd be interested in hearing any positive or negative experiences, if anybody would mind sharing theirs.

48 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Yes partners arent bad. Depends on who it is. 
I made a lot of money when I had a partner but now I just solo farm 

partner's however CAN be bad. be careful who you trust and make sure you definitely vet them before hand. don't just jump into something without research and a solid game plan. also when you have a partner you will need to know how you will split profits and such. Also make sure they don't try and steal your ideas and run off or try and take your scripts, or methods. mine did that, he was Austrian and decided to go off and scam a few people and then he ended up banned, also went off with a few scripts I had juggles and team cape make for me :-(.

TL:DR Be careful.

<3:ditto:<3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Juggles said:

Yes partners arent bad. Depends on who it is. 
I made a lot of money when I had a partner but now I just solo farm 

Did you meet your partner here on OSbot? How long did you and your partner run the farm?

30 minutes ago, rschoutens said:

Dont, simple as that. I would never ever trust someone with any true money making method except for me and my brain. 

Thats a concern I have, and providing insight about bans and stuff too (I'm no expert though). Although I feel like if I can find a trustworthy person, I'd like to be able to bounce ideas off each other, and share things we might've learned while botting. If I was to partner up with someone I'd want someone at a similar scripting level as me. I think the entire thing could be a great scripting and farming experience if you could find someone truly trustworthy.

Hmm, honestly, I thought about forming a gold-farming team myself but I decided against it. For me, it is all about money at the end of the day and I know I can only trust myself to fully do my part. I do not have any control over the other person and all I "would" have from them is their word. Which has been proven so many times throughout the site that even that isnt much to go off of. I spent a good 2+ weeks doing my own research when it came to working on my own gold farming ideas and how I want things implemented. Asked around for tid-bits of information that I was unsure of. But I made sure that I wasn't asking to be spoon-fed either. If I had a question I showed the research I was doing to the person I was asking so they knew I was actually trying and needed genuine help. I HIGHLY recommend just doing it solo tbh, look up past threads about gold farmers and see their side of the story. Learn from their mistakes and especially skim through the gold farming guides that have been made. It will take some work to make it happen solo but once you get it running, nothing can really stop you and you won't have the fear of someone stabbing you in the back at the end of the day :) 

Just my view on the topic, may be unpopular but everyone is entitled to how they feel

• Like 1

On 8/16/2018 at 11:30 PM, Nuckolls said:

partner's however CAN be bad. be careful who you trust and make sure you definitely vet them before hand. don't just jump into something without research and a solid game plan. also when you have a partner you will need to know how you will split profits and such. Also make sure they don't try and steal your ideas and run off or try and take your scripts, or methods. mine did that, he was Austrian and decided to go off and scam a few people and then he ended up banned, also went off with a few scripts I had juggles and team cape make for me :-(.

TL:DR Be careful.

<3:ditto:<3

Take this from him!

• Heart 1