SOLD :)

FishGang

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 2:13 AM, Jueix said:

If there's no current bid 80m 

Well you found someone. You should use a VMM and then you'll get your 80M+

If your just going to bump constantly when you already have a bid then what's the point at even trying to still sell the account? The account has entered the bidding process when 80M was placed down. the A/W being at 250M good luck at even getting close to that.

@Dbuffed and @RDM do you know anything about that? Isn't there a specific amount of days for a counter bid to be placed down before it goes to the person who bid?

3 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

In my experience it depends if the user in question is willing to sell for the bid amount, they of course do not have to accept the offer.

Their "autowin" if you will is what they deem the account is worth, what people seem to forget is just because you spend 100 mill on an account it doesn't mean that account is actually worth more or less than the 100M or 100M on the dot exact. It all varies on the person selling the account and the people buying the account as well.

This is the problem with the "free marketing" scheme though, everyone seems to think they know pricing because of their personal willing to set aside a certain price.

Agree 100% with this. and yes I know they don't have to accept the offer, I must have just gotten in the mindset of a normal auction where once an item is placed down and you don't reach what you wanted, once the timer hits 00:00 you still gotta sell.

so on that aspect I will apologize, but on the free marketing scheme or the valuation of said account I agree with you.

• Chris locked this topic