Questions about account buying.

dobbybot

As someone who has sold names and accounts in the past, listen to doge, his advice is on point. I have had alot of trouble buying names and getting them recovered. Even after selling them on. Going through the hassle of repaying those people out of your own pocket like I had to do is not worth it. Create your own account and invest your money in services. It might be more expensive but will be worth it in the long term.

On 8/18/2018 at 11:11 AM, OSClownz said:

ACTUALLY TRY TO TALK TO WHOEVER IS SELLING THE ACCOUNT YOU'RE INTERESTED IN AND GET A FEEL FOR THEM, A LOT OF TIME YOU CAN OBSERVE SOMEONE'S CHARACTER AND DEEM IF THEY'RE TRUSTWORTHY.

Ignoring the ALL CAPS, this is the best advice I've read in this thread (apart from don't buy, make your own lol). In my experience, if you actually chat with the person you're buying from, you can get a sense of their personality and see if they're more or less likely to scam you. I won't say that scammers are all one way and that trustworthy traders are another, just use your discretion and err on the side of caution. If someone gives off sketchy vibes, just ditch the deal right there. If you don't get along with the person you're buying from, ditch the deal. Just don't be afraid to ditch the deal if something feels off. As we know, accounts are always recoverable, so the best thing you can do is evaluate how much you trust your seller. If this means you end up not buying an account, don't feel bad, just see it for what it is... not wasting your money.

Edited by quinton_
double post