No more RDM accounts

RDM

Well, the time has come where life has taken over. Sadly I don’t have enough time in the day anymore to play or bot RS anymore. I’m currently working 6 days a week, sometimes 7, 7am-5pm and some evenings till 10pm.

I started fresh with a new account on old school and been playing legit, no bottting or buying gold. It’s actually fun again. But only get to play for maybe an hour per day if im lucky.

I’m 23 years old and have plans to build my own house on an acrage in the next 3-4 years and start a family to that is taking prority now. 

Im not leaving OSBot since I’ll be on almost every day to see the “I got banned, give me a refund” memes, but will no longer bot or buy/sell in the blackmarket. 

Thanks to the OSBot staff (except Muffins, you little bitch (JKLY)) and everyone who has bought accounts from me, hope you are still enjoying them.

RDM out.

13 minutes ago, Nuckolls said:

Farewell

Glad you started enjoying RS again. You should chronicle your journey back into legit hood with videos on YT. could be a cool series :)

<3

I actually thought about it before I started the account. Not to sure if I'd have to time to do it since I play maybe 1-3 hours per day.

1 minute ago, Hope said:

Take care of yourself and gl on your goals my man :)

Thank you

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, RDM said:

I actually thought about it before I started the account. Not to sure if I'd have to time to do it since I play maybe 1-3 hours per day.

Thank you

So editing isn't that time consuming, and if you are starting from scratch you won't have to commit to a release schedule, therefore there isn't a expectation to meet from an audience. Also you could just aim for recording while you play with commentary and then releasing maybe a 15-20 minute video 1 time every week. I say go for it man!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...