Chances of getting banned RCing?

kamiyu88

f I only want to bot runecrafting to 86, is there a high chance of getting it banned? I used to bot years ago before EoC and everything in Old school is legit work, I only have runecrafting on my mind to bot but am worried I'd get banned and lose all my work. I plan to bot while studying or watching shows so I have an eye on it, any tips or advice to ease my paranoia since I never got banned so I can't imagine the feeling of losing so many years of work. Thanks in advance! Does the ZMI have a high banrate?

I've been banned on several mains and several bot accounts it seems to happen no matter what script you use.. Like they said if you care about the account I wouldn't bot on it, more then likely it will be banned, when? Who knows you could be banned for a script you used 2 weeks ago, several times I've been banned I was playing legit on mobile version then come home to log in and found my accounts banned.