Skrill sucks

Plaxonn

What the fuck is this actually. Havn't done anything all I've done is sent like 2 transactions. Gj skrill, reason why I wont ever use it again.

Thank you for contacting the Skrill Help Team. 

We would like to confirm that during an audit of your Skrill account, we found reasonable grounds to discontinue our business relationship. Therefore your account has been closed.

Please note that this decision is final.

In addition, we have applied an administrative fee of 27.72 USD as per our Terms & Conditions.

More information on the issue is available in the Terms and Conditions you accepted when you registered.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter.

Kind regards,
Dian
Skrill Help Team
  • Sad 1

LMFAO that's really unfortunate

they actually sent me an email asking what I was using my account for twice so I responded and told them just for friends and they were like yeah you gucci fam. :doge:

they did close my account like 5 years ago or so when I was underage and they kept my $100 

If anything I would contact your bank where you uploaded the $27 and get that back.

Edited by D Bolter

11 hours ago, Plaxonn said:

What the fuck is this actually. Havn't done anything all I've done is sent like 2 transactions. Gj skrill, reason why I wont ever use it again.

Thank you for contacting the Skrill Help Team. 

We would like to confirm that during an audit of your Skrill account, we found reasonable grounds to discontinue our business relationship. Therefore your account has been closed.

Please note that this decision is final.

In addition, we have applied an administrative fee of 27.72 USD as per our Terms & Conditions.

More information on the issue is available in the Terms and Conditions you accepted when you registered.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter.

Kind regards,
Dian
Skrill Help Team

Did you have a personal or business account? If it was a business account and you don't have a real business, that would be a reason to shut you down.

Did you create an account under a fake name / any other fake details. Most payment companies now have automatic systems to onboard customers, and identify if they are who they say they are. If you sign up with fake details you'll probably be flagged as fraudulent and be shutdown asap.

Were your transactions to sketchy people? Possible they were flagged as money laundering or some other shit.

I agree though, Skrill is dogshit

1 hour ago, Explv said:

Did you have a personal or business account? If it was a business account and you don't have a real business, that would be a reason to shut you down.

Did you create an account under a fake name / any other fake details. Most payment companies now have automatic systems to onboard customers, and identify if they are who they say they are. If you sign up with fake details you'll probably be flagged as fraudulent and be shutdown asap.

Were your transactions to sketchy people? Possible they were flagged as money laundering or some other shit.

I agree though, Skrill is dogshit

No fake details. Personale account, only made 3 or less transactions to buy GP

• Like 1