Suicide VPN/Proxy

Zummy

4 hours ago, IDontEB said:

can you even run 90 accounts without VIP?

No ,I'm just planning ahead.

3 hours ago, leony said:

You most likely wouldn't last long with 10 accs all on the same Ip, running at the same time, Trial and error though.

Maybe they dont even look into IP's but you run the risk of a chain ban there on the spot.

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of, although I will have enough accounts ready to take their place I'm just wondering if all 90 will be send to oblivion with a snap of their fingers.

Edited by Zummy

NordVPN is good for 4 different connections, and you can open up a Virtual Machine (VM) with OSRS booted up and NordVPN installed and working on the VM.

I think 90 accounts under 1 IP will look suspicious though! But on the contrary, that'll take Jagex 90 accounts to go through and check - if they're even being watched in the first place!

But yes, I recommend some form of proxy or VPN...  with my personal favourite being NordVPN!

1 hour ago, terpderp said:

NordVPN is good for 4 different connections, and you can open up a Virtual Machine (VM) with OSRS booted up and NordVPN installed and working on the VM.

I think 90 accounts under 1 IP will look suspicious though! But on the contrary, that'll take Jagex 90 accounts to go through and check - if they're even being watched in the first place!

But yes, I recommend some form of proxy or VPN...  with my personal favourite being NordVPN!

So since so many people bot on nordvpn is it really that good? They have hundreds of servers but thousands of botters. lol.