Mirrored vs Injection

Dave

Whats the difference? like which is better and why? I'm new to mirroring and not sure exactly the ups and downs of it..

i feel like the gist of it is.. rs thinks your playing on their client there for less of a ban rate?

correct me if I'm wrong. I'm very curious on the situation...

which is better to use? which is less of risk of getting banned?

20 hours ago, Mickey Mouse said:

Whats the difference? like which is better and why? I'm new to mirroring and not sure exactly the ups and downs of it..

i feel like the gist of it is.. rs thinks your playing on their client there for less of a ban rate?

correct me if I'm wrong. I'm very curious on the situation...

which is better to use? which is less of risk of getting banned?

There is no better one to use, just know that there's no evidence to support Mirror mode helps, and that you're gonna be using more resources of your computer if you use mirror mode.

Edited by Slut

33 minutes ago, Slut said:

Because people believe it makes a difference, but there's no evidence to support it helps

Oddly enough tho I botted with inject for like 2 hours on a aged account and got banned... but i started using mirror and just botted agility on a fresh lvl 3 account for 8 hours and botted thieving for 10 hours and have yet to be banned... i figured id suicide bot to test it... so far so good but ill keep updating yall to see my personal experience

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mickey Mouse said:

Oddly enough tho I botted with inject for like 2 hours on a aged account and got banned... but i started using mirror and just botted agility on a fresh lvl 3 account for 8 hours and botted thieving for 10 hours and have yet to be banned... i figured id suicide bot to test it... so far so good but ill keep updating yall to see my personal experience

It's the weekend. I wouldn't keep high hopes for the accounts survival.

Edited by Slut

54 minutes ago, Mickey Mouse said:

I figured as much. Which is why it doesnt have any value. kind of just a test account.

Make sure all your test accounts arent signed up or played on the same IP as your real accounts when i first started botting i made that mistake. and then the dominos fell down on me one by one each acc i had got banned. I learned my lesson that day.

2 minutes ago, jujufu12 said:

Make sure all your test accounts arent signed up or played on the same IP as your real accounts when i first started botting i made that mistake. and then the dominos fell down on me one by one each acc i had got banned. I learned my lesson that day.

Luckily I bought a VPS :) so i should be good.... but..... i just realized as im typing this.. sometimes i log in on my personal computer just check if the account has been banned yet.... im now realizing im a dumb ass..