1-99 Agility on HCIM.

RoomScape

Quote.

Not having this done this minute but soon. 

Would rather not pay until it’s completed as I’m not letting you on my account, pay you partially then you get banned and I have to fight for a refund. If you can’t get paid at the end then please don’t reply. Pretty simple. 

Fresh HCIM. 

You would have to get the food. I can supply food but it would take longer for me to get. 

Post time frame. No rush at all. You must supply bonds though I will reimburse you regularly for bonds. Just don’t waste my bond money and get 50k xp. 

Fresh account right off of tutorial island. No botting is allowed if you haven’t guessed already. 

No bans can be placed on the account at all. If any warnings come up whatsoever in between the service you will not be paid - service and bond reimbursement. 

Post amount and time frame. I want actual numbers. Any gp/xp posts will be ignored. 

9 minutes ago, myOSBaccount said:

didn't you make a thread saying that ironmen should be banned from asking for service requests, since they need to stay true to their title? maybe it was someone else

Yes. It was in spam and if you read it back you should be able to tell it was sarcasm. 

Can no one on this forum detect sarcasm when they read or am I just good at hiding it..? I thought it was kind of obvious and even tried hard to make it obvious but I guess I failed. 

2 minutes ago, jamesnoob said:

I can do this slowly. I currently busy with life but will want to earn sideline. I can try to give you 40 hours a week. though I would want to have some pre-pay for it. PM me skype: jimboyjaames

Only thing I’m willing to pay prior to completion is for bonds. Even then. 

Too many people bot accounts and I’m sure people would charge a bit since it’s agility. I’m not going to pay up front then have the account banned for botting and me have to chase after you for a refund. If it’s just bonds then it’s a small amount, but not going to pay up front, even partially. Sorry. 

5 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Yes. It was in spam and if you read it back you should be able to tell it was sarcasm. 

Can no one on this forum detect sarcasm when they read or am I just good at hiding it..? I thought it was kind of obvious and even tried hard to make it obvious but I guess I failed. 

Too many people bot accounts and I’m sure people would charge a bit since it’s agility. I’m not going to pay up front then have the account banned for botting and me have to chase after you for a refund. If it’s just bonds then it’s a small amount, but not going to pay up front, even partially. Sorry. 

i was also joking =/

16 hours ago, RoomScape said:

Just trying. 50m Upfront, I supply bond and you MUST provide the acct. thats my offer.

2 minutes ago, jamesnoob said:

Just trying. 50m Upfront, I supply bond and you MUST provide the acct. thats my offer.

I already have the account ready. I said in the OP it’s fresh off tutorial island. 

Youre saying 50m up front but never gave me the time frame or total cost. You supply bonds but what’s the 50m towards? Don’t feel comfortable giving up 50m up front and then you botting and getting banned. 

I added you on skype, though. May be simpler to talk over there. 

1 hour ago, Jackthedon said:

Doable but it'd be a fatty cost at the end. I'm currently doing one for 700m, if that's completely out of your budget then I'll have to pass.

So is your quote 700? There have been about 5 posts on here but no one has given me a price and time frame. 

4 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

So is your quote 700? There have been about 5 posts on here but no one has given me a price and time frame. 

Yes sorry I'll be more clear.

Price: 700m

Timeframe: ~5 weeks from starting

Would be able to start in ~1 week maybe less (potentially about to move house) 

Edited by Jackthedon