Is something wrong with the bot or just me?

Dave

So every single account ive botted in the past 4 days (botting a maximum of 3 hours each) using paid scripts.... has been banned. ive lost 5 different accounts since i started using this bot. whats going on with it???? im even using a vpn for one and my personal computer for the other....

3 minutes ago, DeadPk3r said:

New accounts get banned very fast, happens with everyone :/. But if your also trying aged accounts maybe your flagged.

I can't be flagged on a vpn I just bought the night before last. I had a low level pure with 2 99s run on stealth quester for 3 quests and now its banned.

@unclehard It's possible if you were botting the fighter on the same IP as the quester you will run into trouble through an IP sweep. I believe the way it works is you would trigger a flagging using the Stealth Quester and jagex will look at all accounts currently running on the IP quite closely. I have had this happen a number of times with shared-IP bots, as i don't believe the fighter script has any problems (but i could be wrong?)

Guys, the client is not the problem. I use an OSBOT tutorial island script to make every one of my accounts - there are certain scripts that get profiled and flagged unless they're changed enough.

2 minutes ago, Anon145 said:

@unclehard It's possible if you were botting the fighter on the same IP as the quester you will run into trouble through an IP sweep. I believe the way it works is you would trigger a flagging using the Stealth Quester and jagex will look at all accounts currently running on the IP quite closely. I have had this happen a number of times with shared-IP bots, as i don't believe the fighter script has any problems (but i could be wrong?)

Guys, the client is not the problem. I use an OSBOT tutorial island script to make every one of my accounts - there are certain scripts that get profiled and flagged unless they're changed enough.

I think its stealth quester because I ran 1 account from 1-85 cooking in 2 days and it isnt banned. but the accounts i used stealth on are all banned... even one in like 20 mins of running it.