[MSS][VIP]Mickey's Simple Services[VIP][MSS]

Dave

Mickey's Simple Services

Hey guys I'm offering to do simple services!

Need tutorial island done? I got you!

Got a new account and need 7 quest points? I got you!

Need some levels gained? I got you!

Have all the supplies but don't feel like grinding the levels? I got you!

I realize I'm new to this forum so I'm trying to build up trust within the community.

I can work on low level accounts, high level accounts, Pures, Skillers, etc..

Prices differ per service, so just PM me on here or Skype!

Let me gain your trust while your needs are met!

THE ONLY SKYPE I HAVE IS live:mickey_mowse

I repeat... THE ONLY SKYPE I HAVE IS "Mickey_Mowse"

Make sure to comment on this thread before calling me on Skype!

I will send you a PM on here to verify you're talking to me on Skype!

ToS

You will provide everything needed for the service, unless previously agreed upon.
When ordering with my service, you agree that you will remove all unneeded wealth. Upon failure to remove (unless given a valid reason) I am not responsible for any "possible" loss of anything due to the nature of not knowing if you have removed it by default. 
I will add your Skype and confirm via my thread, after this you can PM me if needing further confirmation of your order I will never deny a PM.

You will pay upfront for your work, or a middleman will be used at your expense.
I reserve the right to decline any orders.
If I am unable to complete a service, you will be refunded for what is left.
Any bans/mutes to the account(s) whilst doing services are not my responsibility.
You will not log in whilst a service is being done, unless told you can.
You will feedback upon completion of your order.

If anything else that was not previously agreed upon needs to be done to complete a certain agreed upon service,

you will be contacted and will have the option to come to an agreement for completion of said issue or cancelling your service at current progress

and refunded for what is left.

Once we have come to an agreement for services you will post on my thread saying you agree to all of my ToS and I will take screenshots of

every single agreement.

Edited by Mickey Mouse
Added ToS

21 minutes ago, Mickey Mouse said:

ToS

You will provide everything needed for the service, unless previously agreed upon.
When ordering with my service, you agree that you will remove all unneeded wealth. Upon failure to remove (unless given a valid reason) I am not responsible for any "possible" loss of anything due to the nature of not knowing if you have removed it by default. 
I will add your Skype and confirm via my thread, after this you can PM me if needing further confirmation of your order I will never deny a PM.

You will pay upfront for your work, or a middleman will be used at your expense.
I reserve the right to decline any orders.
If I am unable to complete a service, you will be refunded for what is left.
Any bans/mutes to the account(s) whilst doing services are not my responsibility.
You will not log in whilst a service is being done, unless told you can.
You will feedback upon completion of your order.

If anything else that was not previously agreed upon needs to be done to complete a certain agreed upon service,

you will be contacted and will have the option to come to an agreement for completion of said issue or cancelling your service at current progress

and refunded for what is left.

Once we have come to an agreement for services you will post on my thread saying you agree to all of my ToS and I will take screenshots of

every single agreement.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif