a good place to buy RSGOLD [osrs]

AUSmadman

PlayerAuctions is a good site. I used it for most of my buying of 07GP. They have different deals and people to choose from and is very secure. But, as stated above if its small then you could check out some people here. Depending on the amount feel free to contact me. i would be willing to sell up to 50m right now. (I'm not a gold seller but I have some extra laying around lol)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2018 at 2:00 PM, Mickey Mouse said:

PlayerAuctions is a good site. I used it for most of my buying of 07GP. They have different deals and people to choose from and is very secure. But, as stated above if its small then you could check out some people here. Depending on the amount feel free to contact me. i would be willing to sell up to 50m right now. (I'm not a gold seller but I have some extra laying around lol)

wow that will teach me for not checking back to topic's ive posted haha , do u still have any for sale ? id only be looking for say well anything up to like 50 - 80 mil ?

On 8/11/2018 at 6:00 AM, Mickey Mouse said:

+1

PlayerAuctions is probably one of the safest ways to buy RSGP, certainly if you're looking to buy large amounts. Many of the large and reputable gold sellers here are also very safe, such as @Bogla, @Kaii, @Arcus, @Ovidijus00 etc. I would definitely vouch for them, stellar services. 

If you on the other hand are only looking for something cheaper people tend to post offers occasionally, always take caution when trading and good luck!

PayPal isn't mandatory but I admit it helps a lot. Crypto-currency is a very good alternative, These two methods are probably the most common/preferred by both established sellers and one-offs. 

If you don't have access to either then your best bet is to buy from large vendors who have a wide variety of accepted payment methods. 

Furthermore, if you don't have any sort of payment done through banking (debit/credit card, bank transfer, PayPal, WU, etc) your best option is probably a prepaid-code such as PaySafeCard or similar alternatives. Keep in mind that most check-outs increase the processing fee substantially (5-20%).

Otherwise setting up a PayPal account is done fairly quickly and easily.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, QuittingRsAsap said:

PayPal isn't mandatory but I admit it helps a lot. Crypto-currency is a very good alternative, These two methods are probably the most common/preferred by both established sellers and one-offs. 

If you don't have access to either then your best bet is to buy from large vendors who have a wide variety of accepted payment methods. 

Furthermore, if you don't have any sort of payment done through banking (debit/credit card, bank transfer, PayPal, WU, etc) your best option is probably a prepaid-code such as PaySafeCard or similar alternatives. Keep in mind that most check-outs increase the processing fee substantially (5-20%).

Otherwise setting up a PayPal account is done fairly quickly and easily.

yeah i was ripped of a few years ago using paypal and swore i'd never go back ,

i do have a visa debit card i could use for sure or definitely have access to pay safe/ neo surf 

who are some of the bigger vendors you mentioned QuittingRsASAProckyyy ????

Edited by AUSmadman

1 hour ago, QuittingRsAsap said:

For starters the people I mentioned, among others, in my post above are air-tight sellers which I could think of right off the top of my head. 

Personally I've bought +500M from @Kaii, @Ovidijus00 and their services are excellent. I definitely recommend them if you want a professional, safe and effortless trade. 
If my memory hasn't failed me I believe Kaii accepts PaySafeCard.

You could swing by the market section of the forum to find other established professional sellers to find offers on 07 RSGP. 
Perhaps you'll discover someone you can imagine conducting business with.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2018 at 6:34 AM, fhhhphgj said:

+1

PlayerAuctions is probably one of the safest ways to buy RSGP, certainly if you're looking to buy large amounts. Many of the large and reputable gold sellers here are also very safe, such as @Bogla, @Kaii, @Arcus, @Ovidijus00 etc. I would definitely vouch for them, stellar services. 

If you on the other hand are only looking for something cheaper people tend to post offers occasionally, always take caution when trading and good luck!

Thanks for the mention.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2018 at 6:34 AM, fhhhphgj said:

+1

I agree, P.A. is a great median for PayPal/Skrill.