Account recovery request by: Rumple

Rumple

Hi I purchased account from @bmw1996. Before he was on the "Trade with Caution".

I would like him to pay me out 92m for Gold/Items I purchased. Or give me the account with correct recovery info + gold

He assured me he was the first owner of the account. And gave the details to recover the account. I tried them the next day and they failed, I kept asking him for updated details but he refused told me he was OO and that it would not get recovered.

The first day I logged into the account someone messaged me and informed me that the account was sold on PA multiple times and was recovered 3 days later so that people could purchase gold so that he could scam the account + gold back.

Will post pick on my other pc.

I had purchased some services on the account Torso 12m / Rune Def 10m and had purchased 70m on PA have pictures + membership.

This was today morning when he recovers the account 4 days later just as comment from before stated.

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.9885043ad40ab7717131c0371b868e51.png

Screenshot_5.thumb.png.2804215f055f9ad6d37c9987fe59427e.png

<EVIDENCE HIDDEN>

Yes I provided the PA receipts day after I purchased the account from him I will check my rune lite for images of defender/torso

I have 2 more pictures but cant upload max total size is full.

But yea 

http://prntscr.com/kgd0wy

http://prntscr.com/kgd1ao

http://prntscr.com/kgd1hr

Look at him selling my Gold really fast. Is he for real been getting away with shit like this for the past 2 yeas.

http://prntscr.com/kgd2e6

Screenshot_11.png

Edited by Rumple
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Night said:

I've hidden the evidence with sensitive info for only staff to see, and warned @bmw1996 of the dispute. As he is already in TWC he has 24 hours to provide a full refund for the account. @Rumple do you have any screenshots of items/gold on the account?

He said the account has been recovered, but i am the original owner and this not happened, not by my part.
Before even he opened this dispute i refunded him (till i take the account back, as he says it got recovered). DUNNO BY WHO. 
Ask him for his PAYPAL feed and see the refund i did, another thing, ask him for evidence of items inside the account then i can refund too!

Thx
BMW

@bmw1996 If you are the original owner you are the only one who can recover the account. We've had an influx of disputes with you involved recently so I suggest you tell the truth. If @Rumple has already received a PayPal refund for the account then staff will decide if the evidence provided is sufficient for a gold refund for what was on the account.

@Night The sad thing is that he is selling accounts and not providing the correct recovery information and saying he is OO. But when it comes to recovery test or using the recovery information its always denied, I have noticed a few days ago he tried to pull the same thing. He had asked me multiple times for a refund and for me to give him USD, but i refused until he would provide correct recovery information. I have had multiple different people pm me in game about account being sold on PA and recovered and sold again under different username on PA.

Just saying he Blocked me on skype after he recovered the account and sold the gold.

He just sold 60m, and I sent @Gleets a message to find out what the account Username was that traded him the 60m.

If he is the OO as he always says he can provide the recovery information. I really dont want the money just the account it was a good account, and if he does not want to I would recommend a ban so that he would not be able to scam anymore people and waste time.

57 minutes ago, bmw1996 said:

He said the account has been recovered, but i am the original owner and this not happened, not by my part.
Before even he opened this dispute i refunded him (till i take the account back, as he says it got recovered). DUNNO BY WHO. 
Ask him for his PAYPAL feed and see the refund i did, another thing, ask him for evidence of items inside the account then i can refund too!

Thx
BMW

I still do not have the Refund he is talking about.

Edited by Rumple

2 hours ago, Rumple said:

@Night The sad thing is that he is selling accounts and not providing the correct recovery information and saying he is OO. But when it comes to recovery test or using the recovery information its always denied, I have noticed a few days ago he tried to pull the same thing. He had asked me multiple times for a refund and for me to give him USD, but i refused until he would provide correct recovery information. I have had multiple different people pm me in game about account being sold on PA and recovered and sold again under different username on PA.

Just saying he Blocked me on skype after he recovered the account and sold the gold.

He just sold 60m, and I sent @Gleets a message to find out what the account Username was that traded him the 60m.

If he is the OO as he always says he can provide the recovery information. I really dont want the money just the account it was a good account, and if he does not want to I would recommend a ban so that he would not be able to scam anymore people and waste time.

I still do not have the Refund he is talking about.

I would recommend that you receive a refund instead of the account as it's unclear if he's actual the original owner given the circumstances. @bmw1996 please provide a full screenshot of the refund you issued.

15 minutes ago, bmw1996 said:

I refunded you the payment of PayPal yes! and Ima refund you if you provide us evidence of what u had on the account.

note: send ur paypal feed here then if you telling the truth. 

I already asked you to post a screenshot of the refund transaction from your PayPal. If I see you view the thread again without doing so you'll be banned.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2018 at 11:00 AM, Night said:

I already asked you to post a screenshot of the refund transaction from your PayPal. If I see you view the thread again without doing so you'll be banned.

https://gyazo.com/3c8cc6a5b456b9f4af92b7195184cc87

THAT KID ALREADY SAID THAT. OR  U JUST CANT READ ?
I deleted my PP yesterday but ima call them to send me it via Email then i can show YOU that I refunded him. About items, just ask him for a proof of items on it then i can refund too.

• Night locked this topic