Both Accounts Banned

WHYxPHUKET

So I created two accounts in two days both of them banned in one day worth of botting. I was even babysitting both accounts.

I even did multiple skills in the period of botting to avoid being detected.

Does anyone know how Jagex could have known both accounts are botting so fast? Or have an idea has to how they can detect that fast?

Does Jagex actually keep track of your IP addresses when botting? Does having a VPN help? 

4 minutes ago, WHYxPHUKET said:

So I created two accounts in two days both of them banned in one day worth of botting. I was even babysitting both accounts.

I even did multiple skills in the period of botting to avoid being detected.

Does anyone know how Jagex could have known both accounts are botting so fast? Or have an idea has to how they can detect that fast?

Does Jagex actually keep track of your IP addresses when botting? Does having a VPN help? 

if you botted them at the same time on the same ip, best believe you'll get banned on both.

8 minutes ago, Gpmaker said:

depend on what kind skill you bot, there is some skill insta ban for bot hard to survive 

Fighter, mining, smithing, woodcutting,

9 minutes ago, UncleHard said:

if you botted them at the same time on the same ip, best believe you'll get banned on both.

No, I didn't do both at the same time. one got banned then I made another the next day, then that account got banned

22 minutes ago, WHYxPHUKET said:

Fighter, mining, smithing, woodcutting,

No, I didn't do both at the same time. one got banned then I made another the next day, then that account got banned

Also, from all the free scripts i used, not one didn't look bot like as shit, i only use premium, and mirror client also helps a ton.

Now a days botting is something you need to either know how to develop or invest in to enjoy the spoils.

Edited by UncleHard

3 minutes ago, UncleHard said:

Also, from all the free scripts i used, not one didn't look bot like as shit, i only use premium, and mirror client also helps a ton.

Now a days botting is something you need to either know how to develop or invest in to enjoy the spoils.

funny you say that that because a free script is what got me a maxed pure.

17 minutes ago, lebotman said:

Did you bot f2p or p2p?

f2p is super high ban rate for anything. 

the first account was p2p the second one was f2p

This just gets better and better every day. now my new account is locked due to possible stolen. lol Ah Jagex 

Edited by WHYxPHUKET